• Poll closed .
Kc will win and I think it won’t be close

Why and I dislike them fyi
Best coach currently in game-not even close
Best qb in game-he will also get the benefit of doubt on roughing passer calls
Best TE in game

Better defense-chiefs d has been great in playoffs
Better offensive line- give up less sacks than 49ers

My prediction 30-10. 49ers need a monster game from everyone and they have gotten lucky last 2 games

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Kc will win and I think it won’t be close

Why and I dislike them fyi
Best coach currently in game-not even close
Best qb in game-he will also get the benefit of doubt on roughing passer calls
Best TE in game

Better defense-chiefs d has been great in playoffs
Better offensive line- give up less sacks than 49ers

My prediction 30-10. 49ers need a monster game from everyone and they have gotten lucky last 2 games
As a niners fine, I don't disagree. Chiefs D has been particularly stout in the second half (holding opponents to single digits for the last 6+ games).

One thing both coaches do very well is make half-time adjustments. Will be interesting to see the chess match between the two, but my guess is KC will once again beat the Red and Gold in the SB (as much as I don't want that to happen).

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I think the difference is that Mahomes and Reid are both extremely likeable people while Brady and Belichick... weren't that. I've also heard that the Kelce bros' podcast is extremely fun. Nobody likes a team that keeps winning year after year but I think it'll take a bit more for them to build up the revilement that we all eventually felt for the Patriots.

If the regular season versions of these two teams show up then the 49ers roll and it's probably not even close. The problem is the 49ers have looked much worse than that for 5/8ths of their time in the playoffs so far and the Chiefs have been considerably better. They're still incredibly beatable though; Buffalo and Baltimore were each a few uncharacteristic mistakes away from pulling off the victory; I'm just not sure I trust the 49ers in these playoffs to not make the same level of mistakes.

I think the most important thing the 49ers need to figure out over these two weeks is fixing the run defense. I don't know if Amisted is just playing hurt still or if all those early leads just padded their run defense in the early season, but something is definitely off there. Pacheco isn't Gibbs or Montgomery or even Aaron Jones but Reid isn't the sort of coach that's going to inexplicably abandon the run in the second half and they can't let the KC offense get rolling if they want to win.

pogre

Legend
KC wins. It will be close. KC DL losses will give the 49ers a chance.
MVP - Isiah Pacheco
KC uses G-T and RPOs to take advantage of an aggressive niner front.

Remove ads