Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

• Poll closed .

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Hey, that's not fair. Favre sent those pics while he was still playing ....

Being really really really good at sports doesn't mean you're a good person. Unfortunately, the correlation might be negative at times (see, e.g., Jordan, Michael).
Hey, infamy is still fame.
green bay packers football GIF

Sacrosanct

Legend
That's exactly right. The story that was told about his was that in the Super Bowl against the Bengals, down 3 at their eight yard line, Montana got into the huddle and said (referring to the stands), "Look, isn't that John Candy?"

And then led them on the game-winning drive capped by the TD to Taylor.

The trouble with being a great athlete is eventually time erases your accomplishments.
I was at my friends house while we were watching that game. We were all rooting for the Bangles. Honestly, I think the game turned when Krumrie got hurt bad. Well, didn't "turn" per se, but it had an effect on the Bangles for the rest of the game. At least that's how I remember it lol

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I don't follow sports much, so I don't know who is good / bad / average / indifferent.

Rooting for Cincinnati, because
  • Bengals have been away from the chance for longer
  • Family in Cincy suburbs is excited and happy about their team finally making it to the big game.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
A good super bowl with a great halftime show (Anderson Paak on the drum kit!). I was all in on L.A. after Higgins face masked Ramsey and got away with it. Irish Spring ad was the real winner of the night.

Remove ads