Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

• Poll closed .

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I have watched the Bengals win three playoff games. Two of them they had no business winning.

At this point, I don't know that I would pick the Bengals to win, but there is no way I will pick Joe Burrow to lose. Whatever "it" is, he has it. He had it at LSU. He has it in the NFL.

....I just hope that his coach his O-line don't get him killed.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I am actually pretty excited for this game. I think if the Rams D can show up they can slow the Bengals down enough to allow Stafford, Kupp, and ODB to win it.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I have watched the Bengals win three playoff games. Two of them they had no business winning.

At this point, I don't know that I would pick the Bengals to win, but there is no way I will pick Joe Burrow to lose. Whatever "it" is, he has it. He had it at LSU. He has it in the NFL.

....I just hope that his coach his O-line don't get him killed.
Yeah. That's my biggest worry, but one thing I've seen in his last few wins is his ability to quickly scramble and accurately get the ball to a receiver. If he keeps that up, he can win this.

R_J_K75

Legend
I was listening to the local morning radio show this morning and they mentioned AJ Green. Played his whole career in Cincinatti only to bail for Arizona this season for a chance to win the Super Bowl, must be kicking himself in the ass right about now. I remember an interview with him on Jim Rome a few months ago and he was so sure he made the right call. How funny would it be if the Bengals won? Too bad Johnny Fever won't be here to see it.

payn

Yeah. That's my biggest worry, but one thing I've seen in his last few wins is his ability to quickly scramble and accurately get the ball to a receiver. If he keeps that up, he can win this.
Rams D has a crazy good lineup. Those guys are like bloodhounds on QBs. The o-line has to at least kinda sorta show up for Joe cool to have a chance.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

It's more long-term concern. You can shake off those hits for a season, but eventually you turn into David (not Derek) Carr. He's already had one season-ending injury, and he was sacked 63 times this season- 15 times more than the next highest passer.

...and that doesn't include all the other hits.

payn

It's more long-term concern. You can shake off those hits for a season, but eventually you turn into David (not Derek) Carr. He's already had one season-ending injury, and he was sacked 63 times this season- 15 times more than the next highest passer.

...and that doesn't include all the other hits.
Its amazing he came back after a super knee blowout last season after being a sack piñata.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Rams D has a crazy good lineup. Those guys are like bloodhounds on QBs. The o-line has to at least kinda sorta show up for Joe cool to have a chance.
I keep hearing that, but then I remember this. Both teams were 4th seed. Based on seed this is the worst Superbowl in history. Never before(since seeding began) has there not been a 1st to 3rd seed in the game. Not only that, but both teams scored 460 points in the regular season. The Rams allowed 372 points against. The Bengals allowed 376 points against. Ultimately the offenses and defenses are about equal, except the Bengals are on fire and the Rams aren't looking as good in the post season as they did in the regular season.

payn

I keep hearing that, but then I remember this. Both teams were 4th seed. Based on seed this is the worst Superbowl in history. Never before(since seeding began) has there not been a 1st to 3rd seed in the game. Not only that, but both teams scored 460 points in the regular season. The Rams allowed 372 points against. The Bengals allowed 376 points against. Ultimately the offenses and defenses are about equal, except the Bengals are on fire and the Rams aren't looking as good in the post season as they did in the regular season.
For sure, im not saying its a certain conclusion, just that if the Rams are able to wreck havoc behind the line I think that gives them the edge. Though, Joe cool has certainly be scrambling all season so it might not make a difference.

Remove ads