Which team will win Super Bowl XLVII?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLVII?

• Poll closed .

Ahnehnois

First Post
I'm taking the Ravens. They beat the best story, the best team, and the biggest bunch of cheaters. What can't they do at this point?

Herschel

Adventurer
Baltimore, because Randy Moss is still a crap stain and while he's not a big part of the San Fran offense he'll still come up small and blow a big play or two in the Super Bowl.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Whowever the bookies want to win.

There is so much crime involved with the game that it not being rigged seems unlikely to me.

Ah, but you see, if there's enough crime, such that you have various forces all trying to fix the game in different ways, they will tend to cancel each other out!

I don't actually follow football - I figure if there's nobody who's bullet-proof, or who can fly, or shoot laser beams out of their eyes, it isn't really a Super-bowl. But that's just me being wise-acre about it. I actually hope you guys get an exciting game, too close to call until the last minutes.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I'm hoping for a Sum of All Fears-type incident. May not be "patriotic", but I am sick to death of the Superbowl. Only thing it is good for is shopping at the mall--no crowds.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm hoping for a Sum of All Fears-type incident. May not be "patriotic", but I am sick to death of the Superbowl. Only thing it is good for is shopping at the mall--no crowds.

I try not to wish harm on people, even in jest. Bad karma. Instead of hoping someone who's bugging the heck out of me would get run over by a truck, I instead I wish that they find their great calling and joy in life as a migrant fruit picker - they get joy, and I get them away from me with that wish. Everyone wins.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I guess I'm not that well adjusted. Even avoiding media as much as I possibly can, I am still sick to death of all the hype about a mostly boring game, and the whole sports coverage. Like a bunch of people chasing a ball back and forth across the field is actually important in some way...

Remove ads