Which team will win Super Bowl XXXIX?

Which team will win Super Bowl XXXIX?

Crothian

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
At least we can say that the Steelers did something this year that not even the Patriots or Eagles could do....beat the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Hey, only team to beat both teams in the super bowl......

Welverin

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
They are statistically better because they are better individually at every position on the field, with the exception of defensive end (hey, they only use TWO! :) ) and *maybe* safety.

There’s no maybe about it, the Eagles safeties are better, in fact they’re entire secondary is better, and that’s when the Pats are all healthy, which they’re not.

Krug said:
Looks like most folks not giving the Eagles much of a shot...

That's because most people are quite enamored with the Pats (the lack of respect thing is laughable) and are under rating the Eagles.

Mind you I’m not saying the Eagles are better or that they’ll definitely win, but if this game isn’t close I’ll be surprised.

Crothian

First Post
THe Pats also fought two of the best teams in the NFL to get to the superbowl, the Eagles...did not. The toughest game the Eagles played was verse the AFC, the PAts had a much tougher road......

MonsterMash

First Post
I vote Pats by 35 - 20.

Not that I'll bother watching as its in the middle of the night for us in the UK and usually a fairly dull game.

Laurel

First Post
So I have to say if the eagles pull this off they should get lots of applause.

They have added an ex-eagle back into the roster, and they have added Westbrook to special teams on top of all the other plays he has to run...... but still hopefull and dreaming- GO EAGLES!!!!

For those of you who watched the NFC champ. game the young boy who sang the national anthem is from the Philly area and is blind. The Eagles apparently gave him tickets for hima nd his family to head to Jacksonville. Apparently he has sung at a few games and some of the players consider him good luck.

Remove ads