Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Scotley

Hero
For all her occasional icy demeanor and apparently ruthless bouts of PMS, Tylara is an eager knowledge seeker and would be of the you show me yours and I'll show you mine school of thought--at least as far as spells are concerned. All you who thought something more can just pick your dirty minds up out the gutter and clean them off right now.

She'd be especially eager to see Durgeon's as a fellow conjurer and verbal sparing partner.

Leif

Adventurer
Tylara's and Durgeon's repartee is going to make me very slow to post. I can't stop laughing long enough to decide what happens next!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pandak is (or will be when I get him finished up - should be sometime this weekend) very affable for a Dwarf, and will be willing to share spells with whomever/whenever.

Sorry about the late start - I didn't get wind of the game until a few days ago, and work's kickin' my butt as the school wraps up for Christmas Break.

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
Pandak is (or will be when I get him finished up - should be sometime this weekend) very affable for a Dwarf, and will be willing to share spells with whomever/whenever.
Sorry about the late start - I didn't get wind of the game until a few days ago, and work's kickin' my butt as the school wraps up for Christmas Break.
Don't sweat it! You're the third player out of eight to make an appearance, so you're well ahead of the curve. Anyway, we can't all be as lucky as ME to be on vacation right now! Today was my first day off and I don't go back until the 31st. :p The vacation is why I was able to get the game rolling today. I didn't really expect to do that today, and I think I almost gave FreeXenon a cardiac! (I tried, anyway... :lol: )

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Leif said:
Tylara's and Durgeon's repartee is going to make me very slow to post. I can't stop laughing long enough to decide what happens next!

I can see I'm going to have great fun playing Tylara. At least until the other players get tired of her and drag her out of the dorm to toss her in an ice cold campus fountain in winter. ;)

I do have to attend to some other games now however. My own players are getting restless.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Nothing personal, but you're a Gnome. :p
I think that you are perhaps too much gnome for Durgeon to stomach. :heh:
I know, I know. Durgeon has issues. :(

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
I can see I'm going to have great fun playing Tylara. At least until the other players get tired of her and drag her out of the dorm to toss her in an ice cold campus fountain in winter. ;)
I do have to attend to some other games now however. My own players are getting restless.
AHEM! Well, as one of the aforementioned "restless players," you have my blessing.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I am thinking that pretty much through a mesh network of trading that everyone will eventually have everyone elses spells. If there is just one popular person in the group that everyone trades with then that person will have collected all of the spells that everyone has, and since that person trades with everyone, then everyone will have everyone elses spells.

We can save time by just skipping the intermediate steps since we already know the basic outcome - everyone will have access to everyones spells.

Whose on first? :)

Remove ads