Whistle blower says non-human bodies recovered from crash

Scribe

Legend
Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Non-human bodies, eh? Okay, okay...let's give this fellow the benefit of the doubt.

The most generous and charitable explanation that I can come up with is: this wouldn't be the first time that animals were used as test pilots. And if someone were testing their experimental aircraft with animals, I can understand why they would need to cover it up: it would be a PR nightmare if word got out.

But it's quite a leap to go from "I couldn't identify what I saw" all the way to "it can only be alien creatures from another planet."

Last edited:

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
But it's quite a leap to go from "I couldn't identify what I saw" all the way to "it can only be alien creatures from another planet."
Isn't this the same guy that claimed that these UAPs might have come from another dimension? He's tiptoed around saying they're "aliens", but it's clear that's what he's talking about, not animals as test pilots.

I have a very hard time believing anything Grusch says unless and until he actually provides evidence. Especially given the extreme nature of many of his claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence to prove.

aco175

Legend
Certain sides of American politics claim that we must believe all whistleblowers- until things blew against them. So then we are left with trust but verify.

cranberry

Adventurer
If these were truly aliens, the government wouldn't have allowed the leaks.

I'm guessing that these UFO's are either U.S. or Chinese experimental aircraft.

It's interesting that he talks about the bodies, but says nothing about the "spaceship" the alleged aliens were traveling in.

The biology of alien life might be interesting, but can you imagine getting you hands on advanced alien technology?... That would be the real prize.

Also this "I have evidence, but I can't show you" sounds like a tease.

Remove ads