• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

who ever hates valitines day

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I don't hate Valentine's day; it's just not a day that's being celebrated at all in my culture. :) Even less than Halloween, come to think of it...

- Dunno about the rest of Europe Darkness

chaos-princess

First Post
Margate is south east of london, mate. you see we are all a lonely bunch down here but we are gettting a new shopping outlet soon at west wood, might get a job over there. if you lot come to see the west wood shopping outlet, you might see me

I don't hate Valentine's day, then again I don't like holidays created by hallmark.

You say Valentine's day isn't celebrated in (tries to remember where the hell Vienna is) Austria?

AR

d4

First Post
i broke up with my first girlfriend on Valentine's Day, so you can imagine how i feel about it... ;)

Mystery Man

First Post
...and whats up with all the articles for women? "10 signs he's a loser" "100 ways to make him love you more" "Why he smells funny" I mean come on! I've dated some freaks in my day. Where were the articles and advice columns for me? HuH? Us guys are totally jipped I tell you!

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Mystery Man said:
...Where were the articles and advice columns for me? HuH? Us guys are totally jipped I tell you!

Ask away man, I have all the answers you need.

I spent a good portion of time writing such a column professionally.

Last edited:

Remove ads