WotC Who should be the next President of WotC?

Who should be the next President of WotC?

• Ed Greenwood

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Jeff Grubs

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Erin M. Evans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A MBA already working at Hasbro

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • An MBA external to Hasbro

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • A creative type external to Hasbro

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Ray Winninger

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Mark Rosewater

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Tracy Hickman

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Lady Gaga

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sydney Sweeney

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Mike Mearls

Votes: 4 6.2%

Raiztt

Adventurer
Thing is, your definition of "best days" and mine may or may not line up, as D&D has been so many different things over the years and editions.

That said, going into a job like that with any attitude other than "the best is yet to come" probably means you're doing it wrong. :)

@Meech17 - I hereby put my hand up to volunteer as your running mate.
My position assumes as a premise that my take is the correct take.

Meech17

Adventurer
Thing is, your definition of "best days" and mine may or may not line up, as D&D has been so many different things over the years and editions.

That said, going into a job like that with any attitude other than "the best is yet to come" probably means you're doing it wrong. :)

@Meech17 - I hereby put my hand up to volunteer as your running mate.
I agree. While it would be a mistake to ignore the history of D&D, and embracing the past is important..

People probably also though the best days of D&D were already past in the waning days of TSR, and then WotC stepped in a did things a lot of people probably never expected or saw coming. I think we can see the same thing happen again the right leadership..

Which of course is me and my assistant @Lanefan.

I sent my resume to every email address I could find in old Dungeon magazines.. So when they call me I'll let them know we need two plane tickets to Renton.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I mean ya where capitalism is concerned what is "true" is not all that important.
In a different, theoretical, non-Capitalist situation, you would still want your leaders to lean forward. Meaning: you would want them to innovate, create, and build. You would still want new ideas, fresh customers, innovative products, even after you have somehow "seized the means of production" or whatever.

ValamirCleaver

Ein Jäger aus Kurpfalz
I wonder if Justin LaNasa has already submitted his resume...
Why is there no option for Justin LaNasa?
Justin? How did you get in here?
Ahem...
1713384383678-png.358517

Jeff Grubs is clearly Jeff Grubb infected by a Spawn of Kyuss
Jeff "Rot" Grubb?...
download (25).jpeg

Remove ads