Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? [FULL]

Shayuri

First Post
Or, we're low enough level I could just choose a different path to power for Whisper.

I'd intended to make her kind of shadowy and manipulative...hence the changeling thing...but I dunno if it's really working out that way. With her being the primary arcanist, she's sort of having to focus on firepower.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Dr. Simon & Greenstar
Both the totem barbarian and dragon shaman would be fine choices. With the new influx of strangers on the island and new undead creatures threatening the locals it gives you a good reason to join up against them. Go ahead and stat them up and write a background for your characters.

Walking Dad
Psionics are okay, though I haven't looked at them in a while and I might be a bit rusty.
A paladin is fine, you just have to come up with a reason for him to have joined a House Tharask expedition. Or he could have washed up on shore (or, since he's warforged, walked there after a shipwreck)

Deuce Traveler
A beguiler would be good. I enjoyed reading his back story. I know how you feel about rogues. It is hard to get set up for a sneak attack. It only works out when you have a teammate that helps set you up. Otherwise you have to just make sure you win initiative so you can hit them once before they act.

jkason

First Post
Deuce Traveler said:
Good deal. I'll start tweaking the beguiler. How do the NPCs work? Are they cameos from former DMs for this thread?

The NPCs are actually the two PCs who have had to pull out for the time being. I assume we'll probably be finding a reason for them to stay on ship or otherwise fade into the background once replacements start to join up?

jason

Dire Lemming

First Post
I don't actually have any Eberron books but the one time I played a one shot Eberron game was allot of fun. I'd always wanted to try another one.

I had this idea of a Warforged who was experimented on by a crazy wizard and given "enhanced emotional capacity" which seems to mean that he gets worked up about things more than normal and gets strange inexplicable and apparently pointless feelings around female beings. I just thought I should say something and see how much of a problem not having access to the setting materials would be.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Is this a first-come, first-served call (in which case, you've probably got enough people)? Or is it an open call, with finalists to be chosen- and in that case, do you have a deadline in mind?

Added: If it is an open call, my initial concept ideas would be primarily physically oriented. Possibly a shifter Scout (aiming for the Reachrunner PrC), or a half-orc (maybe full-blood orc) Fighter/barbarian (pure meatshield).

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
Hey folks, just figured I'd stop on by for a quick moment. I noticed mention of possibly picking up the NPC's as a character, and had a comment.

Though I had to bow out and leave Seria to the whim of the DM, I do hope to someday rejoin the campaign if it is still alive and active (as it has been for 3 years). I am not sure how this would work if someone started to play Seria. But as the timetable for my return to active posting on these forums is unknown (probably a year or so), I will leave that decision up to Selc. But remember Selc, I live in Michigan also.... I will find you. :cool:

greenstar

First Post
Raysuldra Icewind
Class: Dragon Shaman 5
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral
Size: Medium
Height: 5'5"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Pale Blonde

Str 16
Dex 12
Con 15
Int 12
Wis 12
Cha 14

HP: 39
AC: 18
Speed: 30'
Touch: 12
Flat-footed: 16
Init +2
BAB: +3
Grapple: +5

Fort +8
Ref +3
Will +4

Skills 23
Swim 4+2
Hide 2+2
Climb 3+2
Intimidate 3+1
Knowledge (nature) 2
Search 3
Spot 3
Listen 3

Feats
Martial Weapon Proficiency (longsword)
Great Fortitude
Dodge

Melee weapon: Longsword +1 1d8 19-20/x2 slashing
Ranged weapon: Crossbow, light 1d8 19-20/x2 80 ft. piercing

Special abilities
Draconic Aura +1
Totem Dragon (white)
Skill Focus (swim)
Draconic Adaptation
Breath Weapon
Draconic Resolve
Draconic Aura +2

Equipment
Breastplate
Shield light wooden
Heward's Handy Haversack
Waterskin
Trail rations 1 day
Potion of Invisibility
Oil of Daylight
Bracers of Armor +1
Cloak of Resistance +2

Money: 40 gp

Languages
Common
Argon

Background: Raysuldra's parents were on a ship when it was attacked by dragon turtles. Her mother escaped on a boat with her and they drifted for a few days until they reached Argonnessen. Her mother died before they reached land but Raysuldra was still alive and was found by Serens from the White Wanderer tribe. They raised her to be a warrior and when Raysuldra was 20 one of the tribes dragonspeakers told her she had a prophecy to fulfill on Khorvaire and to start in the Lhazaar Principilities. So Raysuldra sadly left Argonnessen and when she reached the Lhazaar Principalities she became a mercenary and takes the most legitimate jobs she can get.

Last edited:

Remove ads