Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? [FULL]

Walking Dad

First Post
Uhm, shall we post ICC? I saw greenstar's post, but I thought you would tell us, when we hit the scene. Still needing your ok for equipment.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Whew, long weekend, but I finally got a chance to go over the characters.
Doral, Glaive, and Kraken are approved. Raysuldra has only 32 ability points spent, so you have 4 more points to use if you want to bump your stats up.

I am going to repost the last round of combat in order to place the new players on the board. Kraken will be the only one who can't act yet since he is on the island. We will get there soon though!

hornedturtle: Sorry, we've got our 4 players now though if any more openings come up I will post them here again.

Walking Dad

First Post
I reread the thread, but still cannot figure out, if there are more active opponents than the snake-woman.

BTW, how do we determine HPs? Fixed number, rolling on IC?

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
So far there is the snake woman on one side of the ship, and a shark attacking a sailor in the water on the other side. I recently got a copy of photoshop so hopefully I will be able to do some better maps than my text ones ;)

For Hp's, we'll copy the living enworld method.
When leveling up, take 3/4 of the maximum possible roll for your hit points. For classes using a d6 or d10, round down, but make it up at the next level.

d4 - 3 hp
d6 - 4 hp/5 hp
d8 - 6 hp
d10 - 7 hp/8 hp
d12 - 9 hp

Dr Simon

Explorer
SelcSilverhand said:
So far there is the snake woman on one side of the ship, and a shark attacking a sailor in the water on the other side. I recently got a copy of photoshop so hopefully I will be able to do some better maps than my text ones ;)

For Hp's, we'll copy the living enworld method.

Does that also include maximum at 1st level? If so, I've updated Kraken's stats to this new method.

Remove ads