[Wii-U] Super Mario Maker

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Hi all,

I just got Mario Maker for Christmas and have been working on getting my days unlocked. Finally got them all finished and started posting levels around. Since it's always nice to find like-minded fans, I thought I'd create this thread to help spread some levels (and, if worthy, stars) around. So, please feel free to add your own (name, ID, brief description, difficulty, misc) and check out some of the others as they're added.

I'll look forward to trying out some of your levels as well. Happy gaming!

Here's the one I'm most proud of at the moment, but I have several others if you click my Mii after putting in the code (most of medium to hard difficulty).

Level: Ode to Battletoads Speed Trikes - 23C1-0000-017C-5059

It's an autoscrolling level with treadmills built to simulate one of the most difficult levels on the NES. What was most fun about making it was that when going to upload, I had to succeed without relying on flags because of how the system ignores check points for uploads. Took me about an hour to be able to go from start to finish in a single life. You'll have it easy by comparison because the check marks will work for you, but let me know if you do somehow manage it in one life.

Remove ads