• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wilderlands Roll Call!

Wilderlands Roll Call!

• I own it, but I don't run it right now

Votes: 64 71.1%
  • I own it and run it

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • I don't own it, but my DM does, so I play in it

Votes: 3 3.3%

Treebore

First Post
I own 3 copies of the 3E version and two of the old JG versions and many of the "detailed" stuff, like CSIO, WOrld Emperor, and many adventures, such as Tegal MAnor, Glory H. Dwarven Mine, Thracia, Citadel of Fire (and the 3E version of both), etc...

I have owned JG WL/CSIO stuff since 1985.

Plus now I am a subscriber to James Mishlers WL dedicated magazine/company. Adventure Games Publishing. A wilderlands dedicated company using the C&C license for mechanics. SO its great for both "old school" and 3E people to use/adapt.

Besides, the fluff is awesome if any of you got a taste of Tel Qa on Free RPG Day, or the expanded version he sold at GenCon 07, which I got my hands on both versions.

Plus, like old JG, he is going with the old style JG look by going with old style production. Simple, Black and white to start with. Then, if it grows in popularity, he will start adding color, etc...

Expensive, even to subscribe, but if it takes off he will hopefully make enough to get cheaper print rates, etc... to be able to lower prices eventually.

Since I am familiar with James work because of stuff he has shared with us on the Necromancer/JG forum, and seeing Tel Qa, and being familiar with his work via Gaming Report, etc... I was confident in being a subscriber for one year.

Since he promises not to "flake out" and dissappear I'll subscribe for however long the ride lasts.

KenSeg

First Post
I once owned a lot of the old JG stuff and used it in the late 1970s and early 1980s. I bought the boxed wilderness set for reading and found it a wonderful read. While we use our own 20 year old homebrew for playing, I am sure that we will plunder some ideas out of it for our use.

-KenSeg
gaming since 1978

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads