Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw II [IC]

Kularian

First Post
Victor curses, gripping his injured leg for a brief time before lashing out again at the demon before him, intent on felling it before it kills him.

[sblock=ooc]
attacking again, only standard as Vic is disabled. [/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Victor curses, gripping his injured leg for a brief time before lashing out again at the demon before him, intent on felling it before it kills him. His sword strikes true drawing more blood and eliciting a howl of pain from the beast.

The first worg growls and takes the opportunity to turn tail and flee into the heavy underbrush of the woods. Once out of reach of swung tree turnks it looks over its shoulder at Firblain and says in guttural goblin “Eu provei seu sangue, assassino do cavaleiro. Você é marcado como minha rapina
[SBLOCK] I’ve tasted your blood, rider killer. You are marked as my prey.[/SBLOCK]

Feeling his life slip away from him, Firblain weakly swings his greataxe at the wolf. The wolf dances away and his blade hits the ground with a thud. Summoning his remaining strength he leans on his handle and pushes himself to his feet.

The second worg takes its cue from the first and also leaps past Weylan and into the heavy underbrush to dodge among the trees. Weylan takes a stab at the worg as it moves past him but the beast is far too quick.

Weylan 22
Viktor 20
W 1 15
NR4ZN 8
Firblain 7
W 2 5

OOC Viktor inflicts eight damage on W2 and takes 1 himself.

The wolves are into the thick forest off the path, within double move distance for Weylan and NR4ZN, though the thick trees block charging.

NR4ZN still has an action to declare.

Voidrazor

First Post
OOC - Sorry for the delay.

IC - A compartment opens to meet NR4ZN's hand as it reaches back. The robot pulls out a javelin and casts it after the more injured worg as it retreats through the underbrush.

Voadam

Legend
A compartment opens to meet NR4ZN's hand as it reaches back. The robot pulls out a javelin and casts it after the more injured worg as it retreats through the underbrush. With a solid "Thunk" it imbeds itself into a tree as the large wolf dodges under branches.

Weylan 22
Viktor 20
W 1 15
NR4ZN 8
Firblain 7
W 2 5

Kularian

First Post
Victor moves to retrieve his bow, to finish what he started, but the blood loss begins to get to him, and the reach for his bow instead turns into more of a collapse. "Damn it..." he curses under his breath, looking for some way to staunch the bleeding. Looking now at his dwarven companion, he calls out, though feebly, "Firblain, are you still in this realm, friend?"

Voidrazor

First Post
NR4ZN bows to the newcomer respectfully, but with a sense of urgency. "I am 'Ennar Forzian'. My injured masters are Firblain and Viktor von Blacke", it says indicating the dwarf and tiefling in turn.

"Unfortunately, I may not be of much help in informing you as to our current location. I would be happy to provide you with the designation my former masters had for this planet and dimension, but I suspect it would be meaningless to a non-Ottotowan. If it would not be rude, may I inquire as to your identity?"

dog45

First Post
With the deaths of the goblins and the retreat of the wolves, Firblain sags to ground, holding on to his axe as though it were a cane. At Viktor's calling he raises his head feebly, then drops back to the ground, his breath shallow, but slow and steady.

[ooc: layin on his back, watchin the clouds, converting reserve to HP...]

Remove ads