Winter Ceramic DM™: THE WINNER!

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
don't worry mirth, you are still a TWO time champ. you rocketh the casbah!

hmm. seems to me I must have an old thread to catch up on while I'm waiting--must have missed a thing or two.

I'll go check it so I can come back and dis both clay and p'cat. You know "it would have been the best round ever, if Mirth hadn't already claimed that title forever."

alsih2o

First Post
Sialia said:
hmm. seems to me I must have an old thread to catch up on while I'm waiting--must have missed a thing or two.

no offense to anyone who has ever competed. but one of the stories that sticks in my mind most, and i see that as a good thing, is here http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37157&page=11&pp=25 mirthcard vs shadoes lady. i am not the greatest at stating why i like certain stories (that's what arwink was for ;) ) but that one stuck to ym ribs :)

mythago

Hero
Semifinals Round 2, Cedric vs. Sialia

Whew, just got home...

Attachments

• birdbreath.jpg
    birdbreath.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 151
  • glove.jpg
    glove.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 151
  • lowcloud.jpg
    lowcloud.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 155
  • shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 158
  • facetoface.gif
    facetoface.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 142

alsih2o

First Post
ach! a reused pic! we can't do that! it is like going to the past and kicking you dad in the groin, who knows what could happen!

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
Arrgh! Any guesses as to when the judgment will be up? Not that I'm obsessively checking, or anything. Nope. Not me.

he is being impatient! you should take off points for that! i was just here, um, sweeping. yes! sweeping, and seeing if i could help.

really. not obsessively checking whatsoever.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
alsih2o said:
it is like going to the past and kicking you dad in the groin, who knows what could happen!

I can do that for you, if you like. No charge. But I'll have to start with his son and work backwards.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
I can do that for you, if you like. No charge. But I'll have to start with his son and work backwards.

D'oh!

threats! and from sucj a pristine young girl as yourself, how unbecoming...

arwink

Clockwork Golem
This afternoon, intent on getting things done, I log on and start writing my comments. I get most of Clay's done, then a friend shows up on my doorstep with scotch and anime and I promptly waste the next six hours.

So, I appear to have avoided posting comments because it was late and I'd been drinking for a night when it's late and I'm drinking :rolleyes: Then I log onto my computer to find that my net access has been disabled, so I'm forced onto the Dreaded Mac that won't give me access to my mail aco:):):):) (double :rolleyes: ).

In the interests of getting things moving, how about I just PM Mythago my judgement and post the comments a little later (assuming the destinguished authors are interested)?

Last edited:

Remove ads