Release WizKids' Pre-Painted Miniature Releases for April 19, 2023 - Video Previews and Galleries

MinisGallery

Villager
There are several pre-painted miniature sets being released onto store shelves today, and we have had an opportunity to preview all of them on our YouTube channel at MinisGallery.com.

D&D Icons of the Realms, Mimic Colony, features 7 mimics in a variety of fun forms that are sure to surprise they unwary.

D&D Icons of the Realms, Sand and Stone, this themed set is comprised of 43 miniatures, which are sold in randomized boosters of 4 miniatures.

D&D Icons of the Realms, Sand and Stone - Wyvern, includes 1 oversized wyvern figure (huge-sized mini on a 3-inch in diameter base with a 2-inch in diameter round ring to denote a large-sized creature).

WizKids Dungeon Dressings, Devilish Devices, includes several trap themed accessories which are compatible with their WarLock Tiles products.

WizKids Dungeon Dressings, Hidden Hazards, also includes several trap themed accessories which are compatible with the WarLock Tiles products. Both of these products are reviewed together in the video below.

MinisGallery.com image galleries for all of these sets can be found at:

aco175

Legend
I see Gorthok the Thunder Boar from the Essentials Box finally is out. In case you have not run the 2019 starter set.
1681918964243.png

I could use some violet fungus for the new Box set that came out only a year ago.

1681919035265.png

I will likely buy some of the random boxes though, looks like they have a lot of dragonborn, snakefolk, werefolk, and dinosaurs. Could use some nagpa Skeksis for my Dark Crystal campaign.

1681919301369.png

Remove ads