• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoD] A Beginning to the End -- New York By Night

Majin

First Post
Horus sighs inwardly as Elias moves past him and keeps on going despite his use of force. "My my, aren't we the persistent one?" Quickly tiring of the situation Horus will pursue Elias and make a move to behead him in a desperate attempt to save Rachel's life.

Thanee

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Melody fixes her gaze on Elias, her face twisting into a horrible mask, revealing her true nature. Elias, even in his madness is obviously shaken, but not undone by her malevolent visage.

A small victory is better than none, Melody thinks to herself, while turning to hopefully face Elias again.

Elias! Melody shouts, her voice commanding attention only to follow up with another attempt to subjugate him or at least shake him enough to avoid the worst (another Dread Gaze with another point of Willpower spent).

(OOC Escaping Nick (Str + Brawl, diff 6, resisted):
Nick - 2, 3, 6, 7, 4, 1, 6, 5, 4 = 2 successes
Elias - 4, 2, 6, 6, 4, 10, 2, 1 + 3 successes (Pot) = 5 successes)

OOC: Erm, you know Nick has Potence 2 as well, right? ;)
Doesn't help there, unfortunately, as Elias is still 1 success ahead then. :(

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
"Heads down in front!" Paul yells as the bottle leaves Francis' hand.

"They can't say we didn't give them fair warning..." He follows with his own bottle-bomb, hoping to stop, or at least delay, Elias.

Mordane76

First Post
Thanee said:
OOC: Erm, you know Nick has Potence 2 as well, right? ;)
Doesn't help there, unfortunately, as Elias is still 1 success ahead then. :(

OOC -- Ack! You're correct; would have changed the description, though (not so much lint, but a marginal escape). Thanks for pointing it out, Thanee.

Velmont

First Post
Jarval said:

"They can't say we didn't give them fair warning..." He follows with his own bottle-bomb, hoping to stop, or at least delay, Elias.

"I will aim at him. Mine is not lite. When he will see he has enough alcool to be consume easily and you have a molotov Cocktail in your hand, he will understand where is his best interest."

Jarval

Explorer
Velmont said:
"I will aim at him. Mine is not lite. When he will see he has enough alcool to be consume easily and you have a molotov Cocktail in your hand, he will understand where is his best interest."
Paul nods, happy to follow this plan.

Jemal

Adventurer
Nick picks himself up and tries to get himself between Rachel and Elias "I won't let you!" He shouts at the Elder, using his body as an undead shield.

(If I can't make it that far I'll simply try to leap at him from behind, or move as close as I can)

Seonaid

Explorer
Marcus drops Elena's arm and moves toward the closest exit, with the intent of leaving this place to the NYC vampires. "Come," he says to her.

Mordane76

First Post
OOC -- Action List. I'll post an action scene on 12/29/03; post action changes for your characters if necessary.

9 -- Elias -- ALTERTED ACTION LIST
Elias will activate Celerity (1 BP) and will use his actions as follows:
1-3 Declared as Dodge Actions
4 -- Heal his wounds (3 BP)

10 -- Horus:
Horus sighs inwardly as Elias moves past him and keeps on going despite his use of force. "My my, aren't we the persistent one?" Quickly tiring of the situation Horus will pursue Elias and make a move to behead him in a desperate attempt to save Rachel's life.

10 -- Elena
Will submit to Marcus' lead

11 -- Paul and Francis:
"Nice! Here your chance to use what you've learned. Now, we will see if I am good at baseball."

You should have listen and stay near an exit...

Francis take a aim on Elias, and throw his bottle on him, with all his strength and will, and he hope he don't touch Horus. (Willpower point spend on it, Self-Confident merit. The bottle is not a molotov Cocktail).

If I hit:

"The barbecue is set, you just need to light it, friend."

Paul nods, happy to follow this plan.

12 -- Marcus:
Marcus drops Elena's arm and moves toward the closest exit, with the intent of leaving this place to the NYC vampires. "Come," he says to her.

12 -- Nick:
Nick picks himself up and tries to get himself between Rachel and Elias "I won't let you!" He shouts at the Elder, using his body as an undead shield.

(If I can't make it that far I'll simply try to leap at him from behind, or move as close as I can)

16 -- Melody:
A small victory is better than none, Melody thinks to herself, while turning to hopefully face Elias again.

Elias! Melody shouts, her voice commanding attention only to follow up with another attempt to subjugate him or at least shake him enough to avoid the worst (another Dread Gaze with another point of Willpower spent).

Remove ads