• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[WoD] A Beginning to the End -- New York By Night

Thanee

First Post
Seeing that Elias seems busy fending off the attackers, Melody shouts towards the stage. Get the girl off the stage! But she does not cancel her action, she's still eager to prevent the elder from doing the worst.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
It seems ok for me. I throw a normal bottle at Elias, so Paul may try to throw his molotov Cocktail with increased chance to make him burn.

Mordane76

First Post
"Elias!" Melody shouts, her face still twisted in a vulgar display of her nature. Elias recoils momentarily, but still stands stoically, preparing for the oncoming assailants.

Marcus drops Elena's arm and moves toward the closest exit, with the intent of leaving this place to the NYC vampires. "Come," he says to her. She acquieses, and turns to follow him.

Nick picks himself up and hurls himself at Elias. "I won't let you!" he shouts, and plows into the raging Elder with a powerful blow. Still stunned and unfocused, Elias turns full into the blow, and is brought down like a sack of potatoes. Nick rolls aside with the force of the tackle, and comes to his feet as the Elder's head bounces off the floor and he collapses completely, barely conscious and unable to pull himself to his feet.

OOC:
Dread Gaze -- 3, 10, 6, 8, 7 +1 Willpower = 2 successes + 2 successes last turn = 4 total successes.

Nick's Tackle -- Str+Brawl, diff 7 = 1, 9, 8, 6, 5, 8, 9, 4, 8 +2 (Pot) = 5 successes.
Elias' Dodge -- Dex+Dodge, diff 6 = 7, 6, 6, 8 = 4 successes. => HITS

Nick's Damage = Str+1 = 7, 6, 10, 8, 6, +1 reroll (4) +2 (Pot) = 7 successes
Elias' Soak = 6, 5, 4, 10, 1, 2 = 1 success. => 6 Bashing Damage ~ 3 Bashing Damage.

Nick's Dex+Athletics, diff 7 for landing - 7, 9 = 2 successes. => Lands safely.

The damage from the last round, plus the tackle Cripples Elias, and added to the amount of negative dice from the Dread Gaze, renders Elias more or less unable to move.

Majin

First Post
Horus covers the short distance between Elias and himself slowly, a slight smile barely visible on his face. He then methodically lays the cut of his blade against Elias' neck. "Getting slow in your old age are we Elias?" Just to thoroughly humiliate the Elder, he adds, "Just in case you have any other tricks up your sleeve, young one."

He then addresses the Prince. "What is it you wish be done with him?"

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
"Stake him," the Prince says. "I'll feel far better knowing he is immobilized until something more permanent and interrogative can be conducted."

Majin

First Post
Horus motions to a random nearby vampire to obtain a crude stake-like object for him, (Chair/table leg, etc.) and receives it from them. Holding it before Elias he tosses it up and down catching it a few times and chuckles, "Now sit tight Elias, this may hurt quite a bit." before plunging the makeshift stake deep into his chest.

Having bloodied his fingers slightly from the act, Horus discreetly licks all but one clean, smiling wickedly at those who catch him doing so, before standing back up. He cleans the remaining finger off with a handkerchief. The secrets your blood holds shall soon be mine Elias. he thinks, eyes boring straight through Elias' as he stands over his helpless form.

Seonaid

Explorer
Marcus stops dead in his tracks and turns slowly as Elias is incapacitated. Well, well, well, looks like they're a bit more formidable than I'd thought, he thinks to himself. "Let's stay by the door for a minute, in case he has backup or this gets ugly somehow," he murmurs to Elena. He stands gracefully, keeping an eye on both their exit and the others in the room.

Velmont

First Post
"Well, no BBQ today it seems" say Francis to Paul.

Francis Jump over the bar, landing in a sitting position on the bar, and looks at what is happening. He unbottle his bottle and start to smell.

"Grand Marnier. It would have been a real waste to throw it finally!"

Thanee

First Post
Melody turns to Nick and Horus, once the Elder is incapacitated. She bows deepy towards the two vampires and a satisfied smile forms on her lips.

You have my thanks, brave ones, for stopping this crazed Kindred and preventing the worst, that could have otherwise spoiled this evening.

Remove ads