Wolfgang Baur's Open Design new games!

Beckett

Explorer
I sort of have a stack of essays I want to do for Court of the Shadow Fey, about planar adventure design, about evil in RPGs, about roleplaying scenes in 4E, and a couple other topics.

So yes, we still talk shop.

As if I wasn't happy enough about signing up already :D

Monkey King

Explorer
We aim to please. I'll be asking the senior patrons for topics soon as well. I expect to write at least 1/month.

Now we just need a few more patrons to support 4E D&D Open Design.

@ Jack99:

Senior patronage is basic patronage x3.

Put 3 of the adventure you want in your cart and you are good to go.

Also, "All three proposals will go ahead if there is enough patron interest to commission them, and all will be available in public editions."

From here:
Triple Launch:Shadow Fey, Azlant, and Azathoth « Kobold Quarterly

So it LOOKS (I don't know the specifics) like people will be able to buy the full shebang even without being patrons...

I have just posted a question as to what a "basic" patron gets versus a public purchaser on the KQ forums here:

:: View topic - What do "basic" patrons get for patronage on these

JoeGKushner

First Post
Not a Pathfinder fan eh? That's too bad, we'd love to have you come aboard.

But, Wolfgang's shadow fey project is 4e, and that looks to be very promising.

Hopefully, with three projects offered, there's a little something for everyone.

I'm sure Pathfinder is going to do well. But I still havent' run Rise of the Runelords or Curse of the Crimson Throne, either one of which would take.... six good months to run I suspect. No need for anymore 3.5 adventurers I'm afraid.

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
I signed for the two Pathfinder projects.

Sadly, I don't hope to participate much due to time constraints, but I really want a copy.

RichGreen

Adventurer
I'm sure Pathfinder is going to do well. But I still havent' run Rise of the Runelords or Curse of the Crimson Throne, either one of which would take.... six good months to run I suspect. No need for anymore 3.5 adventurers I'm afraid.

Best to sign up for Court of the Shadow Fey then!

Cheers

Richard

RichGreen

Adventurer
Well, as a basic patron you get to be part of the process, vote on stuff and help with the crunch or fluff. A normal customer just buys the adventure and nothing more.
Yeah, that's definitely one of the best things about Open Design!

Cheers

Richard

Remove ads