World at War OOC

Mallak

First Post
I think we still have a serious disconnect in information. There are no stables on the map provided by J5, nor have stables every really been mentioned that I can recall. There's a barracks and a forge, though, and that's where Rossarrell will want to head with Rickol, as the most likely entrance to the keep seemed through there. However, before I post, I'd really like to know where Jaceth and Asirra are headed.

Hmm, back on page 3 of the IC thread was where this issue popped up first, when Jaceth wanted to put the troupe's animals away after reaching the fort. I recall a pen full of horses (also not on the map) and I suppose I just invented a stables next to the pen for storing grain and hay, since it can't really just sit out in the weather.

JonnyFive

First Post
not at all, i thought i put a post here... wating for you to revise yer statment, as i doubt you want to knock on the tower door, were 1) the tack is kept and 2) where the guards are

what yer looking at is a picket line and a corral, though the corral is normaly used in the day, to let the animals get some exercise, or let the men train. most of the grain and hay is just stored in wagons with a few tarps over them.

Mallak

First Post
So, how many folks are going on this little jaunt at this time? Is it just Jaceth, Rickol, and me? If so, we'll probably all go to the picket lines. If others are along, Ross wants to get inside the keep as soon as possible, so she won't go to the picket lines.

Remove ads