World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

G

Guest 11456

Just when I was finally caught up... I'll be away from the boards until Tuesday June 7. Please autopilot Gaoi until then. I will also be gone later in June.

Tailspinner

G

Guest 11456

I'll be away from the boards until Monday June 20, but there is a possibility that it could be until Monday June 27. Please autopilot Gaoi until I return.

Tailspinner

Ferrix

Explorer
Ashy said:
Pottofer begins preaching, "Listen to tha words o' th' Muther o' Peace: 'Th' way o' violence ain't th' true path ta holiness and santificat'n - only th' way of supplicat'n and pacificism leads to inner peace and oneness with tha world around ya! Violence beg'ts violence, hatred beg'ts hatred, and evil beg'ts evil - turn from yer hot hatred and let Eldath slake yer unquenchable thirst for blood! Only then will ya know tha cool waters o' peace, only then will tha shimmerin' cascade o' calmness ripple o'er ya're form and turn ya from tha sizzlin' path of boilin' rage, only then...'"

I had no idea Ashy was an evangelical preacher.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yeah, sorry. The two little critters don't have a mind, and the owlbear doesn't speak Common. And three of y'all failed your Will saves against Pottofer's amazing evangelical preaching. You win some, you lose some. Now it just remains to be seen if the group loses Brigitte or if she gets to have a little solo adventure... :]

Remove ads