World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sorry to see you go Ashy. Pottofer will be NPCed, but due to the number of games I have, he may end up as a sacrifice to the plot. However, rest assured it will be a most dramatic and cool sacrificed, if necessary.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Isida, is it ok for Drax to act, or is he still under the influence. I wasn't sure. Sorry, Nevermind, I went back to the thread to re-read, and there have been posts since my original question. :)

Thank you,
GW

Last edited:

I think we're all pretty much waiting for Isida.

I hope the move went alright. From what I remember her saying, she'd be without internet access for a while, so that's probably why the long silence....

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Cool, thanks, I hadn't seen anything, and was curious. I moved in the interim as well, and will be moving again in January. I hope everything is going ok.

GW

Ouch, that's a lot of moving. And in the middle of winter yet!

(Well, okay, Jan might not be winter where you're from, but we get freezing weather and either snow or lots of thunderstorms - or both - here during January.)

Good luck! :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Goddess FallenAngel said:
I hope the move went alright. From what I remember her saying, she'd be without internet access for a while, so that's probably why the long silence....
It is the wife just got of the phone with her. She’s good just going to be awhile still.

Remove ads