• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC as the Panda...

Status
Not open for further replies.

While the Panda ads are hilarious, isn't this just a different way of edition warring by comparing the Panda to Wizard's of the Coast's actions? Although, I'm not really sure how it directly relates to discussion of D&Dnext.

Serendipity

Explorer
Without watching the video, I have to wonder if the OP is saying that WotC can't reproduce.....;)

After watching the video, I'm confused. Aggro panda? WotC/Panda is a passive aggressive abusive ex? What are you trying to say here?

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
"O woe me, that Create Thread button inflames feelings in my loins: of talking to people i'll never meet, communicating things of little consequence. Yet - what means shall i employ?"

*Swishing sound"

"Do not worry anymore, citizen! Here comes Mr. Youtube! Mr. Youtube contains more randomly assembled videos you'll never need than a beach contains grains of sand! Just type in any word, and content shall be delivered to you!"

"P-A-N-D-A"

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
At best this is nothing to do with D&D next, and doesn't belong in this forum. At worst it is part of attempt at edition warring ("oh noes, my hat of wotc know no limit".

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just close this thread without further action on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads