WotC Forum Closure Delayed?

The original announcement for the closure of WotC's forums was that they would close today, October 29th, at 10pm PT (5am Oct 30th GMT). As of today, a short sentence appeared on the Magic: The Gathering forums that "The closing date for the Community Forums will now be November 5 at 10AM PT." Whether that applies to the D&D forums remains to be seen (I guess we'll find out very shortly). November 5th is, of course, a day where folks celebrate things burning! So either the D&D forums will close in five hours, or they won't...

The original announcement for the closure of WotC's forums was that they would close today, October 29th, at 10pm PT (5am Oct 30th GMT). As of today, a short sentence appeared on the Magic: The Gathering forums that "The closing date for the Community Forums will now be November 5 at 10AM PT." Whether that applies to the D&D forums remains to be seen (I guess we'll find out very shortly). November 5th is, of course, a day where folks celebrate things burning! So either the D&D forums will close in five hours, or they won't...

1024px-Windsor_castle_guyfawkesnight1776.jpg

darjr

I crit!
Maybe the thing is tied to the software for reporting of magic and DND AL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I still need help from someone, anyone, to bring over some of the "Other" category from the optimization forum. From here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/player-help/threads/4138726

It's these:
Other
5th Edition Spells Spreadsheet
Annual Cantrip Review
Basic Char-Op
Conjurer of Cheap Tricks - A Conjuration Handbook
DPR King
Handbook to Guide Writing
Level Dip Guide
The Grappler's Manual - Grappling in 5th Edition
A Collection of Useful Spell Lists
Ways to attack with your Reaction
REPOSITORY: Homebrew & Original Content
Know Your Rites: A Guide to Ritual Casting
Stealth, hiding and you!
What's Your Story: A Custom Backgrounds Guide
List of ability check modifiers
Know Your Enemy

Clockwerk66

First Post
I still need help from someone, anyone, to bring over some of the "Other" category from the optimization forum. From here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/player-help/threads/4138726

It's these:
Other
5th Edition Spells Spreadsheet
Annual Cantrip Review
Basic Char-Op
Conjurer of Cheap Tricks - A Conjuration Handbook
DPR King
Handbook to Guide Writing
Level Dip Guide
The Grappler's Manual - Grappling in 5th Edition
A Collection of Useful Spell Lists
Ways to attack with your Reaction
REPOSITORY: Homebrew & Original Content
Know Your Rites: A Guide to Ritual Casting
Stealth, hiding and you!
What's Your Story: A Custom Backgrounds Guide
List of ability check modifiers
Know Your Enemy

Hey there Mistwell!

I went ahead and used the Tool to bring over the threads that you indicated. I tried to port over A Collection of Useful Spell Lists, but that thread was REALLY big, and it caused a gateway timeout when I tried to post. But asides from that, that should be all the ones you listed.

Remove ads

Remove ads