WotC Forum Closure Delayed?

The original announcement for the closure of WotC's forums was that they would close today, October 29th, at 10pm PT (5am Oct 30th GMT). As of today, a short sentence appeared on the Magic: The Gathering forums that "The closing date for the Community Forums will now be November 5 at 10AM PT." Whether that applies to the D&D forums remains to be seen (I guess we'll find out very shortly). November 5th is, of course, a day where folks celebrate things burning! So either the D&D forums will close in five hours, or they won't...

The original announcement for the closure of WotC's forums was that they would close today, October 29th, at 10pm PT (5am Oct 30th GMT). As of today, a short sentence appeared on the Magic: The Gathering forums that "The closing date for the Community Forums will now be November 5 at 10AM PT." Whether that applies to the D&D forums remains to be seen (I guess we'll find out very shortly). November 5th is, of course, a day where folks celebrate things burning! So either the D&D forums will close in five hours, or they won't...

1024px-Windsor_castle_guyfawkesnight1776.jpg

darjr

I crit!
The forums haven't let me login for a while now. At one point the site forced me to put two accounts together under an old RPGA id number. Ever since then it hasn't worked. I just gave up.

Hollow Man

Explorer
The forums haven't let me login for a while now. At one point the site forced me to put two accounts together under an old RPGA id number. Ever since then it hasn't worked. I just gave up.
That happened to me, and it took months for them to fix it.

-HM

darjr

I crit!
I didn't even want to use that old number. But for some reason I couldn't just use my current one. When I asked to just have the old account deleted or disabled it was just merged and broke.

MwaO

Adventurer
I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow connected the forums to something they didn't intend to shut down. And just realized that it would be a problem.

Remove ads

Remove ads