X-Men/X-Changed, Issue1: Trial By Fire

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Alicia Emmrich: Human/Female (PL5)

The force of the bullet’s impact send Alicia hard into the unforgiving cement as the pain that erupts through Alicia’s bringing tears to her eyes. She tries to fight and struggle threw the pain but her vision starts to blacken and all she can think about is the suits last words, This hurts more than a bit.

She tries to voice her desire to live but the headache and the queasiness in her stomach is too much to resist. She gags trying to force the unpleasant feeling from her stomach as her eyes refocus and her eyes slowly change color from a dark green to a pale icy blue. The change happens from the pupils out and the dirt and grim that had accumulated on Alicia slowly starts to fade away.

As the new presence forces its powerful will through out there shared body Alicia’s features and clothing slowly merge and change to match those of the persona’s. The new persona doesn’t wait for the change to take full effect before she sits up and turns to face Alicia’s former tormentors and her current prey.

The voice that address them is not the sweet voice of Alicia’s that was full of fear but is instead the voice of someone in total control and who would not except any less than that, “No, I imagine that didn’t hurt you but I promise this will worm.”

Her eyes unfocused and flair briefly as she tries to mentally rips though their minds.

OOC: Hero Point to avoid disabled and extra effort to attack both.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
-Shar, Flex:
8:36
Westchester, New York
The Xavier Institute of Higher Learning at Graymalkin Lake

"Yes we know them. Captain America isn't as tall as you would think from TV. And that's something then it comes from a guy in a wheelchair."
xavier smiles excusingly at Flex, knowing how shoked he must be.
"Scott seems to be allright but there are things to worry about. He lost his powers then he came back but then thy kicked back in they where stronger than ever. And I can not read his mind to see what happened to him. Someone, or something is blocking me out. Still I intend to send him back to find out what happened and get our students back. But I can not send him alone. To be sure he can handle whatever problems are there he will need a team. And that is there you both come in. I have allready cheked through my files and used Cerebro to find suitable candidates. I will try to convince them to help us."
He turns to Flex again.
"I am very sorry you have been drawn into all this. I intended to show you what the X-Men are soon but now it appears that they need your help before you could even be proper introduced. This might be dangerous and you don't have to do it."

Radiant

First Post
-Data:
08:04
Frank's apartment

"Yes our lifestyle. We are agents that try to save our own race. On the bright side we have all the money and resources you could ever wish for and most of us don't have single boring day. The downside is that we have to steal, lie and fight to survive. Those Sentinels you see there haven been destroyed by us one year ago before they could ever be used on grand scale.
Others of us used their influence to prevent the project from being restarted again. Two month ago the dirt we have on a certain senator prevented the proposal of law that would require mutants to register with the local police. And last week we destroyed a religious sect that saw all mutation as an insult to god and was hunting mutant kids in their hometown.
We never run out of work. Think about what you want to do with your life. My offer stands."
Then she hangs up.

Hellzon

First Post
Data

Frank pulls a suitcase out of the closet, absently stuffing clothes in it while thinking of what the woman just said. No matter what, people are appaerently coming for me. He stuffs in enough jeans, t-shirts and underwear for two weeks, and then grabs his laptop and puts it on top of his clothes. His wallet, watch and keys - as if I'll need those keys again - join the rest in the suitcase before it is zipped closed. Frank grabs his brown trenchcoat from the coat hanger in the hall, gets out, and locks the door.

He then heads down the stairs and outside, towards the waiting car. At least I'll stay alive, and maybe get some answers from these people. Like who's after me. If that's true, that is.

Helping mutants might be better than sitting at home all evenings doing absolutely nothing, at least. Oh well...
He knocks on the driver's window. "Sir? Or Ma'am? You came to pick me up?"

OOC: ...to be edited if anything unexpected happens in the meantime, of course.

Calinon

First Post
Radiant said:
"I am very sorry you have been drawn into all this. I intended to show you what the X-Men are soon but now it appears that they need your help before you could even be proper introduced. This might be dangerous and you don't have to do it."
"Just looking at him I can tell he doesn't worry too much about dangerous situations, Charles," Sharon says. "Who else do we need to round up? My bike still has a full tank of gas, but it's only good for one if I'm going to have passengers," she says. "I'm not even sure it could hold him," she says with a bit of a chuckle.

Radiant

First Post
-Shar, Flex:
8:38
Westchester, New York
The Xavier Institute of Higher Learning at Graymalkin Lake

"The candidate I have in mind is so bored that he will jump on the chance to help us. A mysterious women who invites him on a secret mission in jet that could be from a sci fi movie? I don't think you will have any problems with Mr Morrsion. I'll give you his adress, I fear it won't be such a short drive. In the meantime Ben and I have an apointment with a certain Mr Mathews at his school. He does not even know he is a mutant yet but Cerebro detected a strong potential and his powers will break out soon. I just wished I could have visited him in less dire circumstances."

Velenne

Explorer
Flex breaks out in laughter.

"We gonna bust in on some kid in Algebra and tell him he's gonna be an Avenger or something? Er...X-man, whatever. Ha! Ya count me in on this one!"

The giant teen takes several more bites of his grilled chicken breast, finishing it off in a total of five chomps, then reaches for another.

Calinon

First Post
"I'm pretty sure Charles has a little more subtlety in mind than that," Shar says with a smile at the exuberance displayed by Flex. Taking the address from Xavier, she nods. "I've always wanted to be the mysterious woman, Charles," she says with a grin. "I'll track this Morrison fellow down right away. Do you have a picture or description of him in case I run into problems finding him?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Phoenix [Brandon Laine]

00:26
Danny Rand's place

Angela said:
She took a few deep breaths, before adding, "I just need to dry my hair, and I'll be right out..."

Brandon smiled and replied, "Don't take too long, there might not be much food left by then." He closed the bathroom door a bit, went into the kitchen and had a look at all the food that Danny had gotten. "Then again, there just might . . . Didn't know what to get?" He asked, rhetorically.

Brandon waited a bit for Angela to arrive before digging in, keeping an eye on the hallway for her to make her appearance. Danny had charged him with keeping watch over her . . . yeah, that was the reason.

Last edited:

Dark Nemesis

First Post
00:26
Danny Rand's place

A few minutes later, Angela emerged from the bathroom and padded into the kitchen, dressed in the practice uniform that Danny had lent her. She definitely felt a lot better after having the opportunity to get cleaned up. Her appearance had improved drastically as well; her hair looked shiny and healthy, no longer falling in lank strands around her face. There was some color on her cheeks too, though she was still quite pale.

She beamed at Danny and Brandon, before her eyes fell upon the food piled upon the table. "Wow..." It definitely looked and smelled a lot better than what they served in the aylum. But, looking at it made her remember that she had no money to pay Danny back, as he had probably spent a small fortune on this feast.

Remove ads