• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

X5: To the Temple of Death - IC

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Oops, apparently I forgot to mention that. Assume that Fuller was taking a closer look through the smashed window.

"This suit wasn't really made for climbing into windows" Fuller says as he manages to awkwardly squeeze through the shattered window.

He gets up and walks to the coffin, examining what's inside. "He's dead, must be recently" the priest declares.

From the west comes a thud, from beyond the door that is still closed.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jex frowns momentarily. "Going up might get us surrounded... Then again, staying here is already under assault."

[sblock=OOC]
I've forgotten... Is this tower the one with the airship attached, or is that a different one?
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"I'm for making our stand here." Aram indicates the door with one of his scimitars. "The door is a good choke point, and if necessary we can retreat up the stairs."

kinem

Adventurer
"I'll just follow your lead" Fuller says.

ooc: Yes, it's the tower with the airship. Does anyone climb in through the window as Fuller did?

Remove ads