• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB Meta] How to Get/Use YB Chat!

Rathan

First Post
I just wanted to let everyone new know that there is a chat IRC that we use for this game as well...This is where we chat about the game itself and do chat matches as well..... if any of you already have mIRC then the channel on "Psionics" is "#yb"

For those who do not know what mIRC is or don't have it yet.... lets see if I can explain how to get it easily......

1.) Go to www.mirc.com and find and download mIRC.....(Should be in a small box on the right of the screen marked "What is mIRC" right about in the middle of the little yellow box....)

2.) Install this program to your computer.....

3.) Open it and a small "About mIRC" window will open... "x" that out... and another small windoe will open...

4.) In the "mIRC options window select the "Psionics" option from the dropdown box......

5.) Fill in the info as well at the bottom of the "mIRC Options box then click ok.....

6.) Click on the lightning bolt in the upper left corner of the main mICR window...

7.) when the "mIRC Channels Folder" window come up type this: #yb then hit enter and you should be in the channle "#yb" also knows as "Fight Club".....

If any of you are having problems logging into this leave me a message in this thread and I'll try and figure out what went wrong with my steps here... heh... oh.. and have fun! :D

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
If you don't want to download mIRC or mIRC doesn't work on your system, you can reach #yb channel from the Java chatroom as well.

1) Click the button 'Chatroom' that is on top right of every ENboards page (if you want to continue reading this now, right click and select 'open in a new window')

2) Enter your nick as required and select 'yb' from the dropdown menu.

3) Click 'Connect now!' and... enjoy the fun! :)

z_mystic

First Post
The chat room never was a really busy place. I think it was the busiest when Rathan, Kal, MidKnight, and myself were there so long ago. And sometimes FiestyDog would be around also.

Memories...heh :D

Rathan

First Post
NIGHTCREW FOREVER KENJI!!! wooooo hoooooo those were the days... I miss the night crew..... I really do... I wish we could get it back to its former self... I'd be a very happy camper if we could make that happen... I'f got one new nightcrewer... but other tyhan that..that's it... *sighs*

reiella

Explorer
Shortly during the YB2 revival the chatroom was relatively active.

Especially during around the Emperor's Tournament.

shaff

First Post
now the "crew" is me, rathan, phoenix, kal. Mistic is always in there but hes always AFK. Ciaran comes in sometimes to say hi then leaves. Reiella is in there sometimes too.

Remove ads