[YB2] Uziel the blind defeats Shard the mad!

Lucias

First Post
Rock on!

Okay, it's 2 pm here and I've got to run. I'll probably be back online in early evening and definately later tonight.

Lucias

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
Good then I look forward to your fight young lady. *gets his high chair and sets in it, the umbrella open to block the harsh sun, he pulls out a ricecake and eats it as he contemplates the insults*

Hrmm a Childish Nephew, a Slovenly listfield and worse a forgettable master? Better than a disgusting citadel or a dull shield.

Insult round to Shard.

You may chose type of match and number of flags.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Thanks, Old Man. Lets have a Speed match with the winner being the first to get 4 flags!

"Let's see what ya got, blind man!"

Moving like a cherry blossum on the wind, Shard tries to bypass Uziel's defenses like a river flooding a castle. Leaping over his attacks, she lands a few fierce blows to her oponent.

The cherry blossum drowns the castle; leaps over the efforts of the steam!

Lucias

First Post
"I see you are not one to waste time! Well, if it is speed you so desire, then..."

Uziel crouches low and senses Shard's incoming onslaught. His master had taught him that the invisible blade was the most deadly and seeing how all blades are effectively invisible to Uziel, he is always at risk. He had spent years honing his abilities to sense the changing world around him until he could sense even the slightest change in air movement. Shard's attack was causing a large stir and was easy to predict. Waving his arms in circular patterns, Uziel does his best to turn away the incoming blows.

Though a few blows get through, it puts Shard right where Uziel wants her to be. He sends a hard jab at her neck while sweeping with his leg in an attempt to take Shard to the grass.

The fang thrusts the vineyard before it reflexively bashes the glade; waves away the gaze of the invisible blade!

Lucias

Skarnkai

First Post
*watches as the fighters trade blows, munching on his rice*

mmm...

Point to Uziel. 1 Ricecake to Uziel

*tosses a ricecake to him*
Uziel's attack was perfectly exectued against the Lotus Blossom style.

Lucias

First Post
quick question...do we alternate who goes first or do we keep the same order (since we have no special powers)

Thanks,
Lucias

Remove ads