• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB2] Uziel the blind defeats Shard the mad!

Skarnkai

First Post
Hmmm... *the old man ponders*...

A cherry blossom vs a Manticore... no manticore would be distracted by a mere flower
A kick to the well, or vanquishing an island.. the island wins that...
Its all in the defenses... Uziel's is more relevant to the fight at hand.. giving him the edge and the point this round.

Point to Uziel. 2 Ricecakes for Uziel and 2 Ricecakes for Shard

*hands Uziel a fruit-flavored ricecake*

Lucias

First Post
The smell of ricecakes almost overpowers Uziel's hypersensitive sense of smell.

"You are a worthy opponent, Shard, but you will falter soon! This I have forseen!"

Uziel again takes to the and unleashes a series of ferocious barefoot kicks at Shard. As Shard attacks he uses her own momentum to redirect her attacks away from him.

The falcon slashes the coast; redirects the push of the root!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Stabbing with the Scorpions sting, Shard devastates the castle-hard defenses of Uziel and reduces his fighting spirit with her silence and fierce attacks.

The scorpion devastates the castle; reduces the chi of the leaf!

Lucias

First Post
Thanks, Rathan, but Skarnkai will be back soon and we couldn't just abandon him mid-match. Thanks for the offer, though!

Wow, Phoenix, you put up one tough fight! It's been blow for blow, baby!

Whew!

I'll be on and off for the next 3 hours or so and I hope to finish this up tonight.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Definately been tit for tat! Excellent. I just hope Shard can win a fight someday. I'd love to be able to finish tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to be on that long tonight or not. Just have to wait and see I guess. Hopefully Skarnai will return soon and we can finish tonight.

Skarnkai

First Post
OOC: Sorry about that got carried away =P
*considers the fighters moves for a moment*

Point to Shard. 2 Ricecakes Uziel 3 Ricecakes Shard

*tosses Shard a traditional ricecake dipped in fish broth*

Lucias

First Post
Uziel's nose wrinckes at the stench of the fish-soaked rice cake. The smell riles him up enough to come back at Shard with a double-fisted swing to the nape of the neck. He then leapfrogs over the top of her, landing behind her and facing her back in a tight defensive stance.

The hammer strikes the glade; leaps over the throw of the armor!

Last edited:

Remove ads