[YB2] Uziel the blind defeats Shard the mad!

Lucias

First Post
OOC: Well, then...

"And you call yourself a warrior? *sniff**sniff* I already smell the stench of fear in your sweat! Rightfully so. Let's see how much you value your sight!"

Uziel violently rakes his nails across Shard's face, before retreating to a mroe defensive stance

The claw scatters the coast; quells the throw of the eyes!

OOC: Whoa, two draws and two moves that involve eyes or vision This must be destiny! By the way, where is this fight taking place Sharmkai?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard turns up the heat and trys to fool Uziel's hearing with some feints followed by a stabbing Wolf strike to impale him. Meanwhile she defends against his attacks cutting through the air like an arrow.

The wolf impales the dungeon; defends against the cut of the arrow!

OOC: Yep, doesn't matter who goes first since neither of us have any special moves.

Skarnkai

First Post
OOC: DOH! Major foilble on my part

*the old man gets a curious look in his eye* Oh shoot I completely forgot... age must be getting to me...

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the dungeon north of the Monastery of the Red Butterfly on the morning of the panther.

Skarnkai

First Post
*ponders the move for a moment*

Point to Shard for use of the location of the fight.

1 Ricecake Uziel. 1 Ricecake Shard

*tosses her a sweetened ricecake*

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sneaky as a snake, Shard recoils from Uziel's attempted blinding and leaps over his defenses again to kick right at his head with one foot whil the other kicks into his stomach. 'He is good, but I should still be able to dominate this fight.', Shard thinks to herself.

The snake dominates the ruins; leaps over the foray of the battlements!

OOC: Gotta run and go get dinner. I'll check back in an hour or two.

Last edited:

Lucias

First Post
Uziel rides with the force of Shard's kicks and uses the momentum to backflip a short distance away.

"Your rasping breath tells me that you're already weary, woman! Why not give up now and save yourself further shame?"

At that he launches into a forward roll, springing up at the last moment to bring his knee forcefully into Shard's head.

The lotus blossum drifts below the swamp as it prances on top of the canyon; rides over the drive of the chi! *yen*

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
*watches the two fighters use sneaky and clever moves*
*he rubs his beard as he contemplates which was better*

Point and Yen to Shard. 1 Ricecake Uziel 2 Ricecakes Shard
A Flower can be deadly to many beasts or men, but to a snake?
Also your move placed yourself open to its attack.

*gives a spicy ricecake to Shard*

Lucias

First Post
Still in midair, Uziel spins through a backflip to deliver a roundhouse kick to Shard's stomach. Upon landing, he focuses on the natural energy around him to hone in on Shard's position while asssuming a defensive stance.

The manticore kicks the well; fends off the chi of the lily!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Floating through the air like a cherry blossom on the wind and defending against Uziel's attacks, Shard dominates the battle and dulls the edge of his attack. Like a tidal wave vanquishing an island, her attacks should sweep over Uziel and leave him all washed up!

The cherry blossum vanquishes the island; dominates the edge of the honor!

Remove ads