• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB2] Uziel the blind defeats Shard the mad!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard twists like a vine to dodge the hammer blow of Uziel’s strike. As he lands behind her, she kicks backwards at him and uses that momentum to push herself forward into a shoulder roll that brings her up facing him again.

“You’re very good for a blind man, but don’t think for a moment that I’m going to go easy on you because of it!”

The vine dodges within the wastelands; shields against the pain of the sun!

Skarnkai

First Post
A Vine is Flexibile against the blows of a Hammer. But a hard strike can still do it injury.

*contemplates*

A Defense along does not a round win in my mind.

Point to Uziel. 3 Ricecakes to Uziel and 3 Ricecakes to Shard

*tosses Uziel a salty ricecake*

Lucias

First Post
Uziel senses the tension increase in the air and knows that this round will decide the victor of the match. With a slight grin he says, "Take it easy on me because I am blind? Heh, it is you who are truly blind, woman! The world is more revealed to me than it can ever be to those with sight. However, don't expect me to take it easy on you because you are a woman!"

Uziel uleashes one, focued strike to to Shards midsection before sliding into a quickly shifting defense meant to confuse those with sight.

The northstar parts the well; conceals the roar of the eyes! *yen*

OOC: Well, whoever wins, I can say that this fight has been epic! The generator must like my backstory because it keeps spitting out moves that deal with eyes and vision! Destiny, I tell you!

edited for typos

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
*watches the fireworks, and then replays the moves in his mind, thinking upon who's was truely worthy of winning the round and match*

OOC: No flavor Phoenix? your move must have pissed ya off =P

Point to Uziel, Match to Uziel *tosses him a golden colored ricecake*

Skarnkai

First Post
Uziel, you have advanced to the next tier, and may now chose your path. The Path of Honor, The Path of Money, and the Path of the Yakuza are open to you now.

Shard, you have fought well and the final round was mostly luck. Keep it up, experience trumphs all natural talents. I hope to see you fight again, and to win.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Good fight Lucias. Sorry no flavor text on the last move. Didn't see much point in it. At least I got 1 Yen out of this fight. Not a total loss even if I can't win a single fight with this character. :(

graydoom

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Good fight Lucias. Sorry no flavor text on the last move. Didn't see much point in it. At least I got 1 Yen out of this fight. Not a total loss even if I can't win a single fight with this character. :(
I feel your pain :(. I'm 1-3 and moving quickly towards 1-4, and then I'll probably be a white belt again :(.

Remove ads