• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Cait Sith through the Valley of Death (Pt. 3)

Wicht

Hero
Giving up on his attempts to smash the sphere, Cait Sith instead tries talking to it.

"You are free," he says into the sphere.

He takes a moment to gauge the nearness of those coming.

tleilaxu

First Post
The path Cait is on slopes down in the direction of the oncoming people. He can't see them yet, but he can see a cloud of dust rising over the lip of the slope.

What Cait says "You are Free" the Elemental immediately turns toward Cait, kneels down to his level, and holds out of of its massive hands, palm upwards.

tleilaxu

First Post
As soon as the sphere is in the elemental's hand it immediately turns, and without a word strides down the path back towards the west.

As this happens, 5 mounted warriors crest the hill. The one in the front points his nagita at Cait and yells "Here!"

Wicht

Hero
"That's gratitude for you." says Cait with a wry smile.

He looks to see if there is any possible way to get away from the approaching soldiers short of conflict.

How much experience for the 2 guards? 1 1/2? Is that right?

tleilaxu

First Post
from that battle you get:

2 exp because of the elemental
2 yen
2 +1 Whips and
1 horn

The riders s are spreading out, apparently in an attempt to surround you. The leader points his nagita towards Cait and the others lower their spears.

You will come quietly or you will die! Yells the leader.

Wicht

Hero
"I can come along quietly," says Cait boldly, "But where would you be taking me to?"

Cait Sith
Total Hits: 10
Natural Hits: 7

Experience: 2.5
Saved Experience: .5
Yen: 9

Equipment:
Leather Armor, Shield, Lizard Cloak;
Emerald Sword (+4 Sword, +2 Emerald, Unholy Strike),
Envenomed Scythe (+1 to scythe, spider, scorpion),
Fiery Spear (+1 fiery, +1 spear),
+1 Whip (+2 whip)
dagger, Staff, Kama, Hammer

Salvaged: Spear, 3 daggers, +1 whip, horn
Power:
Fated,
Dirty Trick,
Shove
Perfect Master of the Invisible Fox
Master of the Lightning
Student of the Volcano

tleilaxu

First Post
"The charges are two, "The leader says holding up two fingers. "First, you are charged with the murder of these two guards. Second, you are charged with being a spy of the imperial army. You will be taken to a holding cell in the right King Meng Huo's castle. There you will await your trial for these crimes. Now, you will kindly surrender your weapons and submit yourself to arrest."

Wicht

Hero
"I will not surrender my weapons! Nor do I think I would enjoy being placed in a holding cell! Do you have an alternative?" asks Cait Sith with a grin.

tleilaxu

First Post
"The alternative is that we chop off your head, feed your body to the dogs, and let the gods sort out your judgement in the next world." The warriors ready themselves against any sudden movements...

Remove ads