You are in charge of what WOTC puts out for DnD.

Sandain

Explorer
Greyhawk campaign setting
Magic of Greyhawk
Greyhawk: lost kingdoms - Ahlissa, Suloise empire, other unmapped parts etc
A Greyhawk mega-module - maybe Fate of Istus rewritten so it doesn't suck
The Drow series rewriten for 3.5

Heroes and Enemies - all our favourites officially statted out for 3.5

Complete book of planar metropolises - city of brass, dis etc

An epic adventure that took players to hell to fight Asmodeus

An Epic book for DM's that has advice on the impact hero's have in thier world, the planes, politics, churches and gods.

Agent Oracle

First Post
-Complete Module Maker: a complete build-your own adventuring module book, includes standardized templates for logical plot progressions, advanced "BBEG fortresscrafting" guidelines, and a chapter on "Pacing and the reasonable GM".

-Overdone Adventurers: A parody publication: features silly spell lists, goofy weapons and funny feats.

Shemeska

Adventurer
1) Fiendish Codex III: Lords of Misery - everything on the yugoloth hegemony across the three planes of conflict, the Gehreleths of Carceri, the Night Hags, Hordelings, etc. Enough flavor text to drown us, and stats that don't suck.

2) More FR regional sourcebooks

3) A big race book on the Githzerai and Githyanki

4) More monster books

5) A book on Slaadi and other natives of Limbo

6) A book on Sigil, if it's done right

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
WotC picks up the Scarred Lands and produces it just right. :p :)

Hey I can dream can't I? I'd certainly like some decent cartography, better looking stats stuff, and a completely revamped SLCS.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Not gonna pretend I can answer that without seeing the sales and market survey data available, because I don't expect my personal favorites are necessarily what the brand needs as a whole.

the Jester

Legend
Complete Books:

Complete Epic
Complete Psionic II
Complete Prestige
- a book full of tons of new cool prestige classes; this book would also debut the new prc format, which would be a compromise between the current, extra-fluffy one and the original.

Monster Books:
Adversity- about half monster book, with the other half focused on prestige classes ("the adventurer slayer"), feats, spells and items for monstrous enemies of the pcs; curses, diseases and poisons; traps; and a system for providing CRs to environmental challenges (i.e. we have to cross the uncrossable desert) and social challenges (i.e. we have to persuade dude to vote our way).
Monster Manual V

New Environment Books: I'd release a book on swamps and mires, another on jungles and another on aerial realms.

Campaign Books: I'd release whatever FR & Eberron stuff needed releasin'. I would also release one major Greyhawk resource per year, perhaps starting with a book on the Scarlet Brotherhood that could explore in detail all kinds of cool monk stuff.

I would also release a massive book on running a fief or kingdom or whathaveyou- land. It would discuss taxation, peasant revolts, mobs, international diplomacy, etc.

1. Dungeon Masters guide to Faerun-Details on the current roles of the years as well as events that take place during the year.

2. SpellJammmer-Complete with setting for it's own universe or inclusion into Eberron or Faerun, and complete ship design details.

3. Planescape 3.5

4.World guide to the Realms- Maztica, Kara-tar, al-qadim and some info on the unknown regions.

5. Organizations of the Realms-Major organizations of FR.

6. Arcadia-A setting and monster book option for Fae.

7. Heroes of Intrigue-Political and criminal based games.

8. d20 Horror-Horror based games in the modern world.

9. Finish the Forgotten Realms region books.

10. Feat compendium

11. Spell compendium II

12. Monster Manual V- old stat blocks and all of the 2e left overs to be statted to 3e.

13. Heroes and Villains of the Realms

14. Complete Epic-revised stuff and true 10th level + spells and the classes that cast them.

15. Unearthed Arcana II

16. Complete Incarnum, Truenamers, Shadwocaster and Visage guys.

17. Menace Manual II-with no D&D monster reprints

18. Combat Tactics-Combos for warrior inclined characters.

19. d20 Marvel (should be a no brainer considering everything we know about d20 specataculars and hasbro aquiring marvel rights to RPG's)

20. d20 vehicles-please normal and military modern and future vehicles.

21. d20 fantasy-Earth in the middle ages. with new base classes that more resemble D&D classes.

22. DMG and PHB III

23. Deities and Demigods II- Revised and new rules.

24. Faiths and Pantheons II-Rules on how certain religion and temples whould be roleplayed and reprisented. What are the temples defenses? What do they make or store? What are the average levels of the typical NPC priest. What spells are banned in certain priesthoods?

25. Complete Incanter-Complete and comprehensive Incantation rules, expanded and revised.

Crothian

First Post
A huge amount of on line material. It would include ways to use books with books, combinations of powers DMs need to be aware of, and how to do interesting things with all the options. I would get a good and complete FAQ, errata, and find someone damn good at the rules to clear up all the rules questions.

I would work with the third party publishers to allow them to use Wizards material not in the SRD. The more cool things they use from our supplements the more people will see and buy my suppliments. In theory any way.

Remove ads