You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'll pose my question here since it isn't getting a response in the software forum.

Can anyone suggest a data recovery software? I'm looking for something free or at least cheap. I found a demo of Data Doctor. All it would do was let me look at the folders and mock me.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'll pose my question here since it isn't getting a response in the software forum.

Can anyone suggest a data recovery software? I'm looking for something free or at least cheap. I found a demo of Data Doctor. All it would do was let me look at the folders and mock me.

Unfortunately no..

What are you trying to do recovered deleted things or corrupt files?

hafrogman

Adventurer
No one has wished the frog a happy birthday yet? It is your birthday, right? You're not some alt with a fake birthday are you?:p
It is my birthday. I am not actually an alt. You're thinking of ToadDude.
Ooooh, I am sorry I did not wish you a Happy Birthday Sooner Mr. Froggy!:.-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. FROGGY!!!!:D
See, Aeson? Galeros wished me a happy birthday.

Thanks, both of you. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
No one has wished the frog a happy birthday yet? It is your birthday, right? You're not some alt with a fake birthday are you?:p

Maybe if we don't wish him happy birthday he might do something extremely stupid like fake a hangover tomorrow morning.

So um... happy spawning day.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So.... in my campaign the PCs want to recruit the Angels in Celestia in order to gain their help fighting the Demons who now control Ptolus. However, the Portals to Celestia are all blocked, so they can't get through. I plan on having the contact a Fallen Angel who knows a hidden back entrance into Celestia. My question for the Hive is: what do you think this Fallen Celestial would require in trade for his/her help? [Should be something more interesting than simply wealth].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads