You can't run but you can Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huh, I thought you were joking too....

Well, since we are all gamers and played LOTS of games, probably, anyone ELSE want to share a character? Liven up the Hive! Feels almost dead in here recently...

Have in the past and what was the result..... next subject. :rant:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So.... in my campaign the PCs want to recruit the Angels in Celestia in order to gain their help fighting the Demons who now control Ptolus. However, the Portals to Celestia are all blocked, so they can't get through. I plan on having the contact a Fallen Angel who knows a hidden back entrance into Celestia. My question for the Hive is: what do you think this Fallen Celestial would require in trade for his/her help? [Should be something more interesting than simply wealth].

The soul of their first born sons/daughters.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
They are... I can, seeing that the only game I'm in currently I'm GMing. :<

Of course, I could mention my ideas behind an old character I played in a M&M game of ran by Jemal's, or another one that never was played (but was actually cool), but I was thinking of reusing those concepts in my pbp game or in a future game...

Happy birthday, hafrogman!

So.... in my campaign the PCs want to recruit the Angels in Celestia in order to gain their help fighting the Demons who now control Ptolus. However, the Portals to Celestia are all blocked, so they can't get through. I plan on having the contact a Fallen Angel who knows a hidden back entrance into Celestia. My question for the Hive is: what do you think this Fallen Celestial would require in trade for his/her help? [Should be something more interesting than simply wealth].

A kiss? (Sorry, recently re-watched the Matrix trilogy... ;) )
Maybe he demands help in his case? Does he want back? Does he desire revenge? Does he want a place among the Devils?

Maybe something metaphysical, and the PCs have to find a way to find a physical representation of it?

How about their ability to laugh or sing (just for a short time)?

I recently thought about 4E Angels and angel mythology in the real world. There is always this idea of "Angelic Choirs" - I guess a "Choir" would be equivalent of a military unit in the Angelic Hierarchy. But still, a choir is about singing - a fallen angel might no longer be allowed to sing (or even able), because he was expelled from the Choir. Maybe he misses that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads