You know you post too much when...

CrazyMage

4th Level Lawful Good Cleric
I don't post enough, so gratuitous non-comment for this thread. I suppose I could start a new thread for "You know you don't post often enough..." but really that would defeat the purpose of it.

Henry

Autoexreginated
How about:

#51 - You know all the board members by first name, know their birthdays, their children's names and birthdays, and can fluently converse will all members about personal details.

If I ever get THAT fluent - someone unplug me, please. :) Not from the boards - from the life support systems.

Winterthorn

Monster Manager
53. Once you realize you've long forgotten what, when, and where was your very first post.

Gee, I forgot mine already... How convenient :D

-W.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
54 - Your wife is jealous of the boards, your 9 months baby daughter laughs happy when those black backgrounded pages appear again at the screen.

55 - You always are connected, at home, at work, always a little EN World navigator window, and everytime you pass near the computer, you look casually, lookong for answers to your posts hat will provide you a good excuse to post again...

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
48. You look at the recent threads in one of the slower forums (heaven help you if it happens in general), seeking one to reply to, and realize you were the last to post in all twenty of the ones nearest the top.
(Emphasis is mine.)

Been there, done that... :eek:

Last edited:

Remove ads