Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia got up and arranged herself quickly. The story in the book was quite interesting and she pondered about it for a while.

"Sooo, we have a bit of an explanation about these phenomena, but still no clue as to how to fix them!!" she comments.

Grok and John infections did not reassure her: "Looks like this thing is contagious or what?? Do you remember being wounded there or feeling any pain? How did that occur? I don't understand a thing about this dimensions thing."

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic looks with concern at the odd lesions. "Perhaps the priest at the temple can do something about these odd wounds... but this raises the issue: should we press on, or head back and see if they can be healed?"

Yttermayn

First Post
Knowledge Arcane Roll: John thinks some nice scotch would at least make him feel better about the wound.

At Roderic's suggestion, John feels a fluttery panic. The urge to keep going is undeniable, while the thought of turning back feels fatally counter-productive. The idea struck him that finding the piece of his grandpa's staff was oddly convenient, like one bread crumb of a trail.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The priest? That good for nothing will prey to some useless god and wait for it to do his dirty job. Thier best chance is to find the source of this plague and kill it dead, if that doesn't solve the problem, at least they'll have their revenge." Tuk says, with an unexpected burst of eloquence. "And don't give me that paladin face, you know I'm right, that's why you're angry."

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"Grok go on. If he die, he die. John, you turn back if you want, and Grok beat anybody who get in John way."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: tried to post this last night, but lost internet access for some reason

John vahemently shakes his head.
"No, it is not a good idea to return. I feel we should press on. I believe we are headed in the right direction though. My night mere last night affirms this as well"

Hmm, nightmere? He has not mentioned any night mere....

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia reacts to John's comments: "Sorry, but we know nothing of your nightmares, and what use are they, seriously?

No, as far as I'm concerned, you going back could be the worst scenario: you could be infecting the whole world out there! Actually, we might all be infected already!"
she concludes in a surprisingly harsh tone.

Pausing for the others to capture what she just said, she adds: "So, again, what's the plan? Walking endlessly in these tunnels without knowing what we're doing?? We don't even know what we have to look for! The only thing, is this staff.. What's the connection? Can't you use that staff John??"

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic actually laughs at Tuk's words. "Friend, I am not angry. I actually agree with you. I merely thought it should be John and Grok who made this choice." He pats Grok's shoulder. "I am not surprised you have chosen the courageous path, gentlemen. Rosalia's questions are excellent. What is our next step?"

Yttermayn

First Post
John is reminded of the nightmare again when in the silences between his companions chatter, he finds his ears attuned to sound sound of running water nearby.

+25xp Rosalia, Roderic, John, Tuk, Grok for enjoyable RP

Remove ads