Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

Grok observes John looking bewildered and mumbling about water, and says, "John lost? Him lose big river we cross before?"

Yttermayn

First Post
OOC: John would have to go find the sound of the water. The group crossed a river a little ways back, but the sound also came from one of the unexplored tunnels coming off of the 'hub' room at the bottom of the pebble tunnel.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"See? You hear the other wter too, don' you grok?"

ooc: wow, it is hard to concentrate while listening to Earl hooker blues!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Scrag frowns at his infected companions with a strange look of unibrow pity, as if thinking that they could have chosen the easy way out by way of his axe. Still, he holds his own council and walks along silently with his brave allies.

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

"See? You hear the other wter too, don' you grok?"

ooc: wow, it is hard to concentrate while listening to Earl hooker blues!
"Grok always hear. Just mess with John." :D

OOC: Is Earl related to John Lee? John Lee Hooker is my all-time fave!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
funny thing: i was listening to T J Hooker while researching this info! (Oh baby on Cold as Ice)

[sblock=a bit of blues trivia]
this from the Wiki:

Earl Hooker was born in rural Quitman County, Mississippi, outside of Clarksdale. In 1930, when he was one-year old, his parents moved to Chicago. His family was musically inclined (John Lee Hooker was a cousin) and Earl was exposed to music at home at a very early age.

I also read that Earl was more chicago blues, where TJ hooker was delta blues.[/sblock]

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia was expecting to continue the discussion but instead some of her companions were already heading towards some water sound.

"Err.. don't we.. ? err, no forget it!" she says. She hesitated a moment. She could probably head back on her own back to the surface and leave this bunch. But wasn't she also infected?
She couldn't decide herself and instead gathered her belongings to follow the crowd towards the water sound.

Remove ads