Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" (IC) 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
before i say what I am doing, i need a bit of clarification. i have John at 0 of 4 hp, you show at 2 down from full. I hope I am wrong, but are you sure you are right?

edit: sorry i have not been faster on the uptake here. i have spent the last two days moving the last of my crap from a previous address.

Yttermayn

First Post
before i say what I am doing, i need a bit of clarification. i have John at 0 of 4 hp, you show at 2 down from full. I hope I am wrong, but are you sure you are right?

edit: sorry i have not been faster on the uptake here. i have spent the last two days moving the last of my crap from a previous address.

I am not sure, but I do check on people's hp's before I apply damage each time it is applied, and I don't think you are at 0. Even if you are, shall we consider it a GM oversight and give the character the benefit of the doubt? Concerning the move: Just flush it down the toilet like normal people do, Scott! Jeez! :p

Helfdan

First Post
Roderic attacks!

The paladin closes on the sorcerous kobold and calls upon Heironeous to grant him the strength to smite the villain!! His sword glows with a white radiance as he strikes.

[sblock=OOC]
Smite evil, what the heck.
EDIT: Wow! Gotta love a critical smite! So if a 19 is good enough, the sorcerer takes 16 hits!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
looking for a rock that would weigh 3 to 5 lbs, John casts mage hand to pick it up and drop it on the beasty-kobold.

(not sure what rolls would be needed, but here is some sort of attack roll. I some guessing some sort of touch attack?)
range: 25 feet
duration:concentration

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

Assuming that there are still kobolds who draw breath, Grok continues to attack. :( And Grok continues to miss, *sigh*.

Yttermayn

First Post
ooc: I told you spending a few skill points on Spot wasn't a waste of time!!

OOC: +50 xp Niiiiice!

The one eyed kobold dodges to the side as John's rock falls from above, narrowly missing him. Helfdan takes advantage of the creature's momentary distraction dodging rocks and makes a mighty swing. The sword edge connects solidly with a shield of force that glows briefly when impacted. His perfect hit ruined, Helfdan skillfully rolls his edge around the lip of the magical shield in an awkward stab and gets a piece of him!

OOC: Sorry, Helfdan, with the Shield spell, it brings his AC up to 20 on the side he's facing (which is DEFINATELY on Roderic's side). Some teamwork tactics might be called for here. Obviously, flanking would help, but there's a way to bring his AC lower yet...

John should make a spot check.

Rosalia is up!

27 Rosalia (rnd3 shoot - miss)
17 Grok -4hp (rnd3; miss)
17 Strange Kobold -10 (rnd3; Action:use wand on Roderic 3 dmg)
15 Scrag -9hp (rnd3 miss)
14 Kobold (killed by tuk)
14 Kobold (rnd3 shortword->Scrag hit for 4pts)
11 Tuk -5hp (rnd3 kills k6)
10 John -2hp (rnd3 cast mage hand, rock drop miss)
6 Kobold (killed by Tuk)
6 Kobold (rnd3 javelin->Tuk miss)
2 Roderic -7hp (rnd3 stabs Strange Kobold for 10)

Leif

Adventurer
Grok Half-Orc Cleric2

*Pre-Emptive Grokness so that there is no interminable wait for me to be able to post tomorrow.*

Grok swings yet again! "Crabbyfrassin' doof donger kobolds! Die you bastidges!" KA-WHUMPH echoes the half-orc's mace, finally connecting with grimy, scaly flesh! [I hope?]

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
Rosalia shouts: "Trip him, Roderic! Trip him!"

If she can get to the one-eyed kobold sorcerer, she will so as to flank the monster, armed with her rapier.

If she cannot, she simply aims at another kobold, believing that it may be an easier target, utlimately helping in defeating their leader.

Remove ads