Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC

Yttermayn

First Post
You are welcome, Amaury! Non-evil is the rule of thumb. This is supposed to be a more "classic" (ie. nostalgic) style dungeon crawl, back in the day when the characters all are friends or met in a tavern, NPC's are there to get killed, most of the adventure is in a dungeon, and the gals all wear chainmail bikinis. :p

But I try to be fairly loose as I am able, so if you have a real burning need to be evil and we can figure a way to make it work, then we can do that. But if you just have a burning need, then maybe you should see a doctor.

Voadam

Legend
Work in progress

Jakobee Cyr

Human Warlock 1
CN

Str 10
Dex 14
Con 14
Int 14
Wis 14
Cha 14

Hp 8
AC 16 (+4 armor +2 dex), Touch 12, FF 14

F+2 R+2 W+4
BAB +0
Grapple +0
Initiative +2

Attacks
Eldritch blast ranged touch 1d6 R 60' spell-like SP +1

Feats: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

Skills
Concentration +6 (4 ranks +2 con)
Knowledge Planar +6 (4 ranks +2 int)
Knowledge Religion +6 (4 ranks +2 int)
Sense Motive +6 (4 ranks +2 wis)
Use Magic Device +6 (4 ranks +2 cha)
-2 armor penalty.

Eldritch blast 1d6 ranged touch 60' range, spell like (PBS, PS)
Invocations: Spiderwalk

Equipment
Chain shirt
Backpack with:
waterskin,
1 day’s trail rations,
bedroll,
sack,
flint and steel
Hooded lantern, 3 pints of oil.
15 gp

Jakobee is the son of the famed hero Sir Conrad Cyr, the knight of the holy order of the Seelenritter who stood against the draconic hordes of the Red Hand. Jakobee chose to reject the noble path of his father and struck out for a life on his own.

What few know is that Sir Conrad is a grandson and devoted follower of the archdevil Fierna, Lady of Fire, Pain, and Pleasure, charged to work from within the seelenritters to hunt down enemies of the Lady as well as those who have gone traitor. Jakobee first had suspicions, then found proof.

Jakobee is conflicted, he adored his heroic father when he was a youth but abhors him now that he knows the truth and has sworn never to serve the Lady, instead heading out on his own. He rejected the knighthood refusing to take a place among the seelenritters. At turns he tries to fight evil and other times he gives in to the anger of his conflicted soul.

One benefit of his infernal heritage is that he commands diabolic magics, which enable him to crusade against evil even without the training of a knight.

He has joined with others not of the order and tries to do good and truly fight evil, but is sometimes plagued by dreams of his great-grandmother laughing at him unwittingly serving her ends despite his best intentions.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
What about Tuk? is he some sort of approved?
I was thinking on latex too... I'm always thinking about those possibilities.

Amaury

First Post
well these bikini things gave me an idea. I'd like to play a female rogue, very much on the teasing side.. high on charisma,
would be nice to see Helfdan's paladin's reactions!! :D

Rosalia, called "The Rose"
Hu, Thief
L1, CN
S10=2
I14=6
W12= 4
D16= 10
C12 = 4
Ch14 = 6
Total = 32

what do you say?

G

Guest 11456

Thrindar : Male Dwarf Wizard (Evoker) 1

[sblock]Thrindar
Male Dwarf Wizard (Evoker) 1
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 4' 1''
Weight: 160#
Hair: White
Eyes: Violet

Str: 10 (+0) [2 points]
Dex: 10 (+0) [2 points]
Con: 16 (+3) [6 points, +2 racial]
Int: 18 (+4) [16 points]
Wis: 14 (+2) [6 points]
Cha: 6 (-2) [0 points, -2 racial]

Class and Racial Abilities:
+2 Con, -2 Cha, Darkvision 60 ft., Stone Cunning, Weapon Familiarity, Stability, +2 against poison, spells & spell-like effects, +1 attack against orcs & goblins, +4 to AC against giant type, +2 Appraise & Craft checks related to stone and metal; Summon Familiar, Scribe Scroll, Arcane Spells.

Hit Dice: 1d4+3+3
Max HP: 10
Current HP: 10
AC: 10 (+0 Dex)
ACP: +0
Arcane Spell Failure: 0%
Init: +0 (+0 Dex)
Speed: 20ft

Saves:
Fortitude +3 [+0 base, +3 Con]
Reflex +0 [+0 base, +0 Dex]
Will +4 [+2 base, +2 Wis]

BAB/Grapple: +0/+0
Melee Atk: +0
Ranged Atk: +0

Weapons:
Dagger (+0, 1d4, x2, 10’, P)

Skills:
Concentration +7 [4 ranks, +3 Con]
Decipher Script +8 [4 ranks, +4 Int]
Knowledge (arcana) +8 [4 ranks, +4 Int]
Knowledge (dungeoneering) +8 [4 ranks, +4 Int]
Knowledge (history) +8 [4 ranks, +4 Int]
Move Silently +3 [0 ranks, +0 Dex, +3 familiar]
Spellcraft +8 [4 ranks, +4 Int]

Feat:
Toughness
Scribe Scroll

Languages: Common, Dwarf, Draconic, Giant, Goblin, Undercommon.

Spell/Day – 4|3
Prohibited Schools – Enchantment, Necromancy
Spell Book
0th – Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights*, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Flare*, Ghost Sound, Light*, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost*, Read Magic, Resistance
1st – Burning Hands*, Comprehend Languages, Enlarge Person, Mage Armor, Magic Missile*, Shield, Summon Monster I
Spells Known DC +4
0th – Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Ray of Frost, Ray of Frost
1st – Burning Hands, Mage Armor, Magic Missile

Encumbrance: 33# Light; 66# Medium; 100# Heavy; 200# Lift; 500# Drag

Equipment
Traveler’s Outfit (worn)
Spell Component Pouch (2#, 5gp, belt)
Backpack (2#, 2gp, back)
-Dagger (1#, 2gp, pack)
-Spellbook (3#, pack)
-Inkpen (1sp, pack)
-Vial of Ink (8gp, pack)
-10 Candles (1sp, pack)
-Flint & Steel (1gp, pack)
-4 Sheets of Parchment (8sp, pack)
-Treasure (1gp, pack)
------------------------------
Total (8#, light load)

Companion:
Toby; Male Tabby Cat; Tiny Magical Beast; HD 1d8; hp 5; Init +2; Spd 30 ft.; AC 15 (+2 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural), touch 14, flat-footed 13; BAB +0; Grp -12; Atk +4 melee (claws, 1d2-1/x2); Full Atk +4 melee (clawsx2, 1d2-4/x2), -1 melee (bite, 1d3-4/x2); SA -; SQ low-light vision, scent; AL TN; SV Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +1; Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 7.
Skills & Feats: Balance +10, Climb +6, Hide +14, Jump +10, Listen +3, Move Silently +6, Spot +3; Weapon Finesse.
Special: Alertness, improved evasion, share spells, empathic link.[/sblock]

Yttermayn

First Post
Sorry Voda, Tuk looks awesome so far. I've never really played with anyone much that has used exotic weapons extensively. Interesting flavor there. As far as money goes, I figure average fighter cash is fair enough for everyone: 120GP.

Voadam, Jacobee looks interesting. I'll be living vicariously through you. Still haven't gotten to play a warlock myself. :.-(

Amaury, Rosalia sounds like fun, but Scott has already been building a rogue. Not saying you can't, just making you aware of the fact. You may wish to reconsider, or Scott may, or you two could specialize your rogues into two complimentary flavors, maybe. I'll let you two decide.

Tailspinner, Thrindar looks ok on a cursory inspection. What happened to him to get the weird hair and eye coloring?

Yttermayn

First Post
Slots taken:

Voda Vosa - Tuk, Human Exotic Fighter
Scott - J.J.J.H.S., "Working" Rogue
Helfdan - Chuck, Paladin
Amaury - Rosalia, Human Chainmail Bikini-Clad Rogue
Tailspinner - Thrindar, Dwarf Evoker Wizard
Voadam - Jakobee Cyr, Human Warlock extraordinaire
Walking Dad - MonkWarmageCleric-ee type guy

Did I miss anyone/anything?
Looks like we could use some kind of healer.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
i can change to an arcane caster an let the Human Chainmail Bikini-Clad Rogue have some un hindered fun.

Remove ads