Zombie Hunt (Bront Judging) [Concluded]

Jarik

First Post
"A pleasure to make your acquaintance gentlemen. I must profess to having neglected the arts of melee, and am most gratified that we will be companions in this endevour."

Jarik shakes Aidan's proffered hand enthusiastically, and nods in turn to Shearan, Meksoor, and Balnibar.

"As to entrapment Master Jiminyblivet, I lament that I have little in my magical repertoire suitable to such an end. However, I am quite ready to strike the fell monstrosity from the air. In any case allow me to secure us some transportation."

Jarik steps forward and hails a skycab.

Jarik

First Post
EternalSword said:
Everybody here? Let's go kill that zombie. Or at least lets hope it's a zombie. Anything worse and we're going to get ourselves killed.
Shearan looks at Balnibar. Hm, flying undead. Best solution if they try to fly away is usually just to open up with a bow.

"Quite Master... ahh, do forgive me you seem to have me at a disadvantage. I must say that I would regard the creatures creator as the greater threat, assuming of course that it has been animated by the necromantic magics. Whatever the case I feel confident that we shall emerge victorious."

Anti-Sean

First Post
Meksoor cleared her throat at Jarik's greeting. "Gentlemen? You may want to ease up on your studies of the arcane enough to fit in a basic anatomy course. Morgrave University offers several, and I'm sure you could find private tutoring in Firelight, if that's more your speed."

EternalSword

First Post
Jarik said:
"Quite Master... ahh, do forgive me you seem to have me at a disadvantage. I must say that I would regard the creatures creator as the greater threat, assuming of course that it has been animated by the necromantic magics. Whatever the case I feel confident that we shall emerge victorious."

Good point. I sure hope the creator isn't in the are when we show up.

Jarik

First Post
Anti-Sean said:
Meksoor cleared her throat at Jarik's greeting. "Gentlemen? You may want to ease up on your studies of the arcane enough to fit in a basic anatomy course. Morgrave University offers several, and I'm sure you could find private tutoring in Firelight, if that's more your speed."

Jarik blushes, but recovers himself somewhat and manages to stammer.

"Madame, my sincerest apologise, I am afraid I cannot be counted amongst the ranks of the observant. Please forgive my egregious misuse of the gender specific appelation, I assure you no slight was intended - I am merely a cretin."

OOC: He, he, sorry about that.

Patlin

Explorer
A skycab pulls up nearby.

"You all looking for a ride?"

ooc: To be clear, Brews provided a single certificate to the group of you, but it will cover all passengers.

IcyCool

First Post
Aidan nods his head to the sky cab driver and turns to Meksoor. "I am unsure as to the exact protocols of your race, but by all means, ladies first." He gives a short polite bow, and extends his arm to indicate the cab.

Anti-Sean

First Post
The hobgoblin waved away Jarik's apology. "Do not cocern yourself too much with it. I find myself having trouble distinguishing between the sexes of non-goblinoids." She forced a smile as she thought to herself back home, I would have this one flayed alive for such impudence. But we must remember to put forth the best face for the Dhakaani as we can while amongst them.

Meksoor seemed puzzled by Aidan's gesture, but forced a smile once more. "The custom of the Dhakaani is to send our slaves ahead of us, as they are easily replaceable. But I must remind myself that I am no longer among my people, and I thank you for your kindness." She stepped into the skycab and sat down in the safest spot she could find.

So many to flay, so little time...

[[OOC: Don't worry about it, Jarik. :) Also, I hope Meksoor isn't being too abrasive; if anyone thinks so, by all means let me know and I'll dial her back a notch or two - I don't want to spoil anyone's fun.]]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I think we can all keep in mind that Meksoor is not the same as Anti-Sean, so hopefully no one will be offended that she acts like a Hobgoblin! :) The only way I'd be concerned is if it caused things to deteriorate into a PVP situation, but that seems unlikely.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
EternalSword said:
Shearan looks at Balnibar. Hm, flying undead. Best solution if they try to fly away is usually just to open up with a bow.

Balnibar beams at Shearan. "Of course! A bow! Brilliant!" He looks pensive and agitated as they wait for the cab. Turning to Meksoor, he begins, "How strong--never mind, we'll anchor it against the ground," he quickly stops.

Once the cab arrives, and everyone starts entering, Balnibar finds a high corner of the cab to wedge himself in. "I fully understand your position, Meksoor. We Jiminyblivets tend to make sure we aren't the first one to enter anywhere. Running around the Jiminyblivet workshop can be rather hazardous."

Remove ads