How much would DC 20 Initial damage Fatigue / seconday damage Exhaustion poison cost?

frankthedm

First Post
How much would DC 20 Initial damage Fatigue / seconday damage Exhaustion poison cost?

Or how about a poison that numbed you [entagled penaties] no seconday?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
first: 980 gp according to poisoncraft
second: roughly 910 or so... but I had to guesstimate the value of entangled as it isn't on the lists

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Agreed - by why not report post to a mod instead of just tacking on the "change forums" note to the end?

BTW, Frank, for pricing poisons, I *used* to use Quintessential Rogue from Mongoose, but now it is all about Poisoncraft, the Dark Art from Blue Devil Games.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Hellhound has it right - reporting it to the moderators helps us to see what needs moving, and so we can move it. FranktheDM doesn't have any ability to move his own threads so it doesn't really help all that much telling him that this kind of question should probably be in house rules!

Cheers,

Staffan

Legend
Not sure about the cost, but I'd make the first poison have a damage of fatigued/fatigued. Getting fatigued when you're already fatigued brings you to exhausted.

frankthedm

First Post
True, though it can be nice to exhause the ones who made thier first save and don't worry about it. Kinda like a nicer version of the initial: 1 con / seconday: death or 3d6

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
frankthedm said:
I am a touch surprised there was no wotc material on making new poisons.

Sad but true. It is one example of many when the DMG would have been improved by having "here's the rules" and "here's the rules behind the rules", exposing the workings and relationships between different aspects of a rule and thus making it easy to extrapolate other things. I suppose you could say that they did it with traps between 3.0 and 3.5; there are so many other areas where they didn't though.

Ah well. Fertile house rule thinking time!

Cheers

Remove ads