Previews for Dragon 353 and Dungeon 144

takasi

First Post
From the latest Previews. Note that this information may or may not accurately reflect what will be printed:

Dragon 353 Feb 2007
This month Dragon visits the Outer Planes of D&D, including an overview of the Elemental Princes of Good, a bestiary of Forgotten Realms outsiders, a survey of demiplanes and pocket dimensions, and the Ecology of the Keeper, and a famous monster from the much-loved Planescape setting. A new Erevis Cale Forgotten Realms short story, “Confession,” by Paul S. Kemp, rounds out the issue.

Dungeon 144 Feb 2007
This month’s Dungeon features three pulse-pounding D&D adventures including “The Slavers of Emerald’s Bluff,” a low-level mystery in a coastal town involving slave raids and ghouls and “The Lightless Depths,” the sixth installment in the hugely popular Savage Tide Adventure Path, featuring an Underdark exploration on the infamous Isle of Dread.

takasi

First Post
Nightfall said:
Tak,

Well at least you got some FR love. :p ;)

I've never had any major issues with Dragon magazine. I have lots of multiple copies of great Dragon magazines from the last 2 years or so.

Shemeska

Adventurer
takasi said:
Dragon 353 Feb 2007
This month Dragon visits the Outer Planes of D&D, including an overview of the Elemental Princes of Good, a bestiary of Forgotten Realms outsiders, a survey of demiplanes and pocket dimensions, and the Ecology of the Keeper, and a famous monster from the much-loved Planescape setting. A new Erevis Cale Forgotten Realms short story, “Confession,” by Paul S. Kemp, rounds out the issue.

They put my Keeper article in some damn fine company
shemmysmile.gif

Wik

First Post
takasi said:
the sixth installment in the hugely popular Savage Tide Adventure Path, featuring an Underdark exploration on the infamous Isle of Dread.

...sixth?

Am I missing something, here?

We've got #1, "No Honour"; #2, involving Vanthus and Brissa; #3, "Sea Wyvern's Wake" with Tamoachan, and then.....

dargoth3

First Post
Didnt Jason say that there was going to be FR articles in every issue of Dragon from now on?

Anyone know what the FR article is for issues 351 and 352?

Razz

Banned
Banned
Oooh planar article, new monsters too, and FR stuff! Yay!

Umm, an overview of the Elemental Princes of Good? That means their stats too, right?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Razz,

I'd imagine so.

Dargoth,

I believe that is exactly what Jason said.

Tak,

Well who knows? This might change as that particular Dungeon gets closer.

Remove ads