Previews for Dragon 353 and Dungeon 144

PaulKemp

First Post
As an FYI: "Confession" is not an Erevis Cale short story. In fact, it's not a Realms story at all. Still pretty good, though (or at least I think so). ;)

Last edited:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Shemeska said:
They put my Keeper article in some damn fine company
shemmysmile.gif

I was just thinking the same thing. :D

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
dargoth3 said:
Didnt Jason say that there was going to be FR articles in every issue of Dragon from now on?

Anyone know what the FR article is for issues 351 and 352?

Oh yes.. Forgotten Realms and Eberron content in every issue from #350 moving forward.

As for what they are, I will let the previews spell them out (or the issues themselves).

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon

takasi

First Post
IuztheEvil said:
Oh yes.. Forgotten Realms and Eberron content in every issue from #350 moving forward.

Fantastic! If only other magazines had the same level of quality and the ability to plan and deliver...

GwydapLlew

First Post
takasi said:
Fantastic! If only other magazines had the same level of quality and the ability to plan and deliver...

I agree. If only Us and Star would deliver more content outside the Brangelina and TomKat settings. Don't they understand I need my Kanye West fix! *bursts into tears*

I'm liking what I see in this crystal ball. I can't wait fior 2007's issues. :)

dargoth3

First Post
IuztheEvil said:

As for what they are, I will let the previews spell them out (or the issues themselves).

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon

Has preview for 351 and 352 come out yet?

If so can someone point me to it?

MarkB

Legend
Not being up on my older-edition lore, the two Keepers I can think of off-hand are the Eberron deity, and those creepy shoulder-parasites from Babylon 5. I'm guessing it isn't either of those?

Shemeska

Adventurer
MarkB said:
Not being up on my older-edition lore, the two Keepers I can think of off-hand are the Eberron deity, and those creepy shoulder-parasites from Babylon 5. I'm guessing it isn't either of those?

They first appeared in the Planescape Monstrous Compendium II, and they appeared most recently in the 3e Fiend Folio.

Keepers look like virtually identical, vaguely androgenous humanoids dressed in black, wearing black goggles that hide their (lack of) eyes. Hive mind, limited shapechanging ability of sorts, and they're obsessed with finding and then supressing secrets. Very classical 'Men in Black' sort of motif.

Hopefully folks will like my interpretation once the issue actually comes out here in a few months.

KingCrab

First Post
Not exactly related, but the part 6 in Savage Tide reminded me I'm trying to find a savage tide thread on EN World. I have a bunch of questions about the 3rd adventure, and would like to know how it's going for people who have run / are running it.

Remove ads