D&D Cartoon DVD

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Are you talking about the cartoon? The Sci-Fi Channel Movie? Maybe, Yes

I sure hope you arn't talking about the first movie. The answer there is NO!!!!!!

Ranger REG

Explorer
If you're referring to the old animated series, it's out. It has some 3.5e material (character and their magic items statted) inside.

And I must say no to both movies that have Courtney Solomon's hand on them (even the second film because he still holds the right).

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Ranger REG said:
If you're referring to the old animated series, it's out.

And I very much mean the catroon show. All the episodes are on a single DVD set. A pox on the Solomon movies. There was some buzz about it last year, before it was released. Now its out, but things are quite. I was just wondering if anyone 'round here had gotten a copy and if they thought it was worth the purchase price.

Curious... the Wal-mart in Bennington Vt said they don't have it and sent me packing. Suggested going to a FYI or Best Buy. grumble grumble grumble :(

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
megamania said:
the Wal-mart in Bennington Vt said they don't have it...(

It's going for something like $32.95 at the WalMart closest to me. I bet the bigbox stores do have it, possibly for less.

In any event, here are some links to reviews of the DVD set. I don't know these folks from Adam's house cat, but what the hell. At least they've watched it.

First Review

...and...

Second Review

They give it a thumbs up.

snotling

Explorer
I love it. the quality did not look remastered... but I enjoyed watching them again anyways.
My kids LOVE watching it. They ask to watch it quite often :D

The 3.5 addon book is not high quality and breaks out of the spine if opened too many times. T

The dvd case is a fold out, and the disks are staggared but they hold in tightly.

I think it was worth the price.

Agamon

Adventurer
I found mine at Wal-Mart the week it came out. Even though it was new, it was buried in with older boxed sets, and it was the only copy left. One of my players works there and was surprised I had it, let alone got it from Wal-Mart.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases