The Demiplane of Dramore and all its about

las

First Post
The Demiplane of Dramore

Dramore Traits
- Normal Gravity.
- Normal Time.
- Finite Size. Its about 900 miles on one side and 1,200 miles on the other like a big rectangle. It has Soft edges.
- Alterable Morphic.
- No Elemental or Energy Traits.
- Mildly Neutral-Aligned
- Normal Magic. Even magic from the plain of shadow and all the other Transitive Planes.

This Demiplane is placed in the forgotten realms on the borders of the regions of Rashemen, Thay, and the Hordelands. Its fogy presence is hard to find for it is only a mile across. Those that have gone there from Faerun and have comeback have described something that no one in faerun wants to believe. On the month of Eleasis the inhabits of dramore have begun to start to adventure out to see and learn all about fearun.

The Demiplane of dramore
To use this plane in your world you need the Oriental Adventures book to use it to the best of its ability.
Some refuges from Kara Tur formed it in the year –3859. It is the only known home of the Shinomen Naga and are at a constant war with the Yuan-Ti how also have a home here. There are 12 clans in dramore they will be detailed later.

Banned Classes
There are some classes that do not fit in the life of dramore. They are the Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Shugenja, and Wizard. The reast in OA and the players hand book and the Psionics handbook are all in dramore.

The Clans of Dramore
Some clans have different race than others here are the races of the clans.

PHP:
Clan		Race
Crab		Human
Crane		Elf
Dragon		Human
Lion		Cascene*
Phoenix		Human
Scorpion		Nezumi
Unicorn		Human
Serpent		Human
Lotus		Human
Wolf		Half-Orc
Mantis		Human
Boar		Dwarf
*See the new races part.

New Samurai clan stiles
Serpent—Emphasize unarmed combat. Feats: Improved Unarmed Strike (Fists of Iron), Improved Grapple (Choke Hold, Earth’s Embrace), Power Attack (Roundabout Kick, Flying Kick), Circle Kick, Lightning Reflexes (Prone Attack), Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike, Katana).
Lotus—Teach Two-weapon fighting with speed and agility. Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Katana), Ambidexterity, Two-Weapon Fighting (Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Greater Two-Weapon Fighting), Dodge (Mobility, Spring Attack), Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (Katana, Wakizashi).
Wolf—Emphasize mounted combat and heavy weapons. Feats: Alertness, Mounted Combat (Trample, Ride-By Attack, Spirited Charge), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Kau sin ke, Three-section staff), Weapon Focus (Greataxe, Katana, Kau sin ke, Three-section staff).
Mantis—Emphasize peasant weapons and rolling motion like the rocking of the ocean. Feats: Dodge (Mobility, Spring Attack), Weapon Focus (chain, chijiriki, jitte, kama, kusari-gama, nunchaku, sai, shikomi-zue, Katana, sianha, or tonfa).
Boar—Emphasize in Drarven weapons and underground fighting. Feats: Alertness (Spelunker *), Blind-fight (Blindsight, 5-foot Raduis), Eyes in the Back of Your Head, Combat Reflexes (Hold the Line), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Dwarven Waraxe, Dwarven Urgrosh), Weapon Focus (Dwarven Waraxe, Dwarven Urgrosh, Warhammer, Maul, Katana, Light Hammer). *See Dragon #298 for the feat.

All others are as they are in the OA book.

Ill keep posting as I make it and any NPCs I make will be in the rouges gallery. What do you think of it.

Last edited:

herald

First Post
I'm always disappointed when you can't play a character from the Core books. Is that to say that if you are form outside the demiplane and a Wizard that you can't enter it? If so, I'd not want to play. But that's just me.

las

First Post
No you can come in and be a wizard but you will not find any there ther Wu jen from OA. Rember its in the forgotten realms.

poilbrun

Explorer
I do not like OA, so my post won't bring anything constructive to the thread (not because I do not like oriental campaigns, but because as I only DM and do not play much anymore, I can't set the right mood for this kind of campaign... but how much did I love to play L5R :eek: )

Shouldn't this be in the Plots & Places forums?

OK, now this is out of the way, here's what I think about it...
- If I'm not mistaking in my calculations, the size of the demiplane is 900*1200=1.080.000 sq miles. It is thus approximately only 3.5 times smaller than the USA. That's quite huge for a demiplane situated in the middle of a material plane. Did you think about how it was created?
- You say that magic is normal inside it, but how does for example the magic given by Shar (don't remember the name right now) function in it?

Except that, nothing else to say since it is too specific to OA for me...

las

First Post
Heres some of of my little or large demiplane.

Ancestor Feats
Any clan member can choose any of the ancestor feats. Some are not used and others are unique to that clan. Ones not used are Blood Sorcerer, Power Attack-Shadowlands, and Resist Taint,. There are some feats from the forgotten realms that work as ancestor Feats they are Bloodline of Fire, Education, and Snake Blood. The unique ones are below.

PHP:
Clan		Feat
Crab		Strength of the Crab
Crane		Education
Dragon		Born Duelist
Lion		Kami’s Intuition
Phoenix		Bloodline of fire
Scorpion		Many Masks
Unicorn		Resist Poison
Serpent		Snake Blood
Lotus		Spell Power
Wolf		Strong Soul
Mantis		Sea Legs
Boar		Soul of Loyalty

Classes
All but the Bard is mentioned in OA.
Bard: The bards are a small group of entertainers that pass the lore from the past in spoken memory. They commonly take up the Kabuki Warrior Prc (Dragon #298).

Coinage
The basic coinage as it is said in the Forgotten Realms book.

Common Coinage
In dramore copper are called Shons, Silvers are Dram, Gold is Emperor’s Son, Platinum are called the Emperor’s Gold. Then the have a coin that is made of Platinum with bands of gold and silver in a target like fashion, they are called Dramoren Royal sun’s they are worth 20 gp. In dramore and worth 30 out side of dramore for there unique stile and worth.

Trade Bars
The one unique trade bar to dramore is ones made of jade these are really rare and are mostly used and made by the Emperor’s traders to distinct parts of dramore and rarely into Faerun. A 1 pound jade bar is worth 60 gp. Heavier bars are worth proportionally more.

Odd Currency
They have jade rings called jaders they are worth 6 gp, in dramore and 3 other places.

And yes shars weave works here to. Plus im not on the histry yet im slowly geting brain stroms as how this place shuld be.

las

First Post
Heres some more.

Races
All the races from FR, OA, and the PHB are hire. There is one new race. All elves are high elves from the PHB and use their height. as well as gain the favored class Wu Jen. Dwarves are gold dwarfs from the FR and gain the favored class samurai. The other races stay the same and now for the new race.

Cascene
Being an offshoot of humans they spent time on the road for over 100 years, they have recently came to settle again. Being that their origins is still in question. Some writers think they have some long forgotten creatures blood in them, some thing they where bred to be heroes of the people, and some don’t know where they came from but they cant say they aren’t here.
Personality: Being like their human body parts there personality can very from where they are to how they are.
Physical Description: They appear almost human except their eyes have a cat like look to them they have hair that grows down there neck to there shoulders there skin has stripes similar to a tiger but its is the same color as there hair which varies in shades of green. They use all the human age and weight categories.
Relations: They get along as there cousins do they can be nice or be as mean as they feel they haft to be.
Alignment: The tend more to the chaotic alignments but they all have there own out look on life.
Cascene Lands: They seem to be where their kin appear. They don’t seem to have any of there own lands but know one really knows.
Religion: They are like there kin they seem like full blood human here.
Language: They seem to speak the same languages as there human kin.
Names: Their names are as there human kin.
Male Names: Avra, Bela, Bhanar, Hhanji, Grigori, Kamal, Karol, Nicu, Nanak, Thotin Vasile.
Female Names: Abisa Ana, Chiha, Eliza, Fari, Lela, Khoti, Mira, Natasza, Papuza, Prani, Vuma.
Adventurers: The go on adventures for the same resin as there kin.

Cascene Racial Traits
- -2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. In there time on the rode they have learn a lot but have become more self centered.
- Medium-Size: As Medium-size creatures, cascene have no special bonuses or penalties.
- Cascene base speed is 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Cascene can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Ecl: +1
- Tribal Heritage: A character must select a tribe from the following list at the time of creation, reflecting her branch of the race.
Bharanda: +2 racial bonus on Spell craft checks. +2 racial bonus on the DCs of all spells cast.
Favored Class: Wu Jen.
Corrara: +2 racial bonus on Open Lock, Sense Motive, Hide and Move Silently checks.
Favored Class: Rogue
Ghanukka: +2 natural armor and +2 to initiative racial bonus of.
Favored Class: Fighter
Masaluk: +2 racial bonus on Intuit Direction, Knowledge (nature), Heal and Profession (herbaism) checks.
Favored Class: Shaman

Last edited:

las

First Post
People wher on my about the DC incease for one plus the nat armor and int mod but I think there your right. Do you think they will work there to. Ill change my charter I love being DM hehe I like being bothe plus we need that forth player.

Remove ads