The Demiplane of Dramore and all its about

las

First Post
Do you think they will work in shark world thow. From what ive seen they sound like they would.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
las said:
Do you think they will work in shark world thow. From what ive seen they sound like they would.

I think they would, but I'm trying to keep that world simple and not introduce to many new concepts.

las

First Post
K but this would be my idea that gut put into a world as nice a intreacting as that. Plus id like to help out in any way I can for that world add more creatures a three headed shark you name it. I notict you almost ready to break 5000 and im almost at 300 where moving up.

Last edited:

Vaxalon

First Post
las said:
K but this would be my idea that gut put into a world as nice a intreacting as that. Plus id like to help out in any way I can for that world add more creatures a three headed shark you name it. I notict you almost ready to break 5000 and im almost at 300 where moving up.

Translation:

I'm not trying to introduce new concepts, this is just my idea to add to a world that interacts like that. Plus, I'd like to help out in any way for that world: add more creatures, such as a three headed shark, you name it. I noticed you are almost ready to break five thousand (posts?) and I'm almost at three hundred. We're moving up.

Remove ads