Chris Perkins says a little on combat options and social options

A'koss

Explorer
Wow, yet another 4e "Sage Advice" that tells us... absolutely nothing! :lol:

For the most part, Wizards puts out a number of good, even great, 4e features but I wonder why WotC even bothered doing these 4e "Sage Advice" articles. They're so useless they're actually beginning annoy me... :p

Well

I can see why they haven't released the social roleplaying mechanics yet, because from the video it sounds like they aren't totally happy with what they have and are hoping to improve them before the DMG is released.

For me, the thing I find annoying is the video format. The do provide a text synopsis, but at least in the case of the social roleplaying system one, it leaves out a lot of the information that is in the video.

I would prefer that they either drop the video format and just release text, or provide a word fr word transcript of what is said in the video.

Ken

Toryx

First Post
Haffrung Helleyes said:
I would prefer that they either drop the video format and just release text, or provide a word fr word transcript of what is said in the video.

Particularly for members of their customer base who are hearing impaired.

bonethug0108

First Post
I think it was mentioned that all the recent sage advice videos were recorded on the same day sometime in nov or dec.

If you haven't noticed, they are always in the same outfit.;)

neceros

Adventurer
Perhaps we aren't hearing any new information becuase all the devs and emplyees are playing the game. In fact, who's running the show over there?! They're all caught in a mind influencing attack! Aaaah!!

Remove ads