Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

renau1g

First Post
Grigo stamps his foot and the stone floor seems to ripple as a rumbling sound bursts forth. One of the drones is hurled backward into the room.

As Grigo's blast is heading towards the creature it also disappears from sight, then in the blink of an eye reappears in the same spot seemingly unharmed.

Psais stands behind Grigo and One-Who-Waits and points his staff over the gnome's head as he whispers a quiet prayer.

"Mother, take these abominations in your grasp, send them back to the fell realm from whence they came."

The end of the deva's staff glows brightly, then the light shoots down the corridor, breaking apart into a hundred shimmering crystalline feathers that rain down upon the tentacled orbs attacking Psais' allies.

Psais' blast catches both enemies who are unable to change to their incorporeal forms.

Them buggers only got one of them blinks in em, this one should be finished up for true, thinks Yimayngurr as he steps backward, taking aim at the closest betentacled monstrosity monstrosity and bracing himself. Unfortunately though, as he charges forward the creature's writhing tentacles bend his perception of reality, and his spear point dips too low to harm it.

Eithal finally wakes up and smells the coffee....It smells bad. She swings her axe and slices through the last fell taint in front of her, but at the last moment the creature turns to a vapour and the weapon passes through.

Sorry again everyone!

One-Who-Waits takes another cautious step forward as the form of Knotty Virtue congeals in the air. The spirit streaks across the room, passing through the tentacled creature next to Eithal with an audible hiss.

[sblock=Knotty Virtue, in Old Allarian]"Strike here, giant!"[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
In the future can you please roll for the granted attacks?

vs ac; dmg (1d20+7=20, 1d12+5=10) hits and kills D55 [/sblock] ,but it save (1d20=19)

[sblock=Enemy Actions]
All three charge Eithal - vs ref (1d20+5=9, 1d20+5=9, 1d20+5=24) two misses and a hit for 5 more psychic damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Fell Taint Drone - AC 15; Fortitude 12, Reflex 14, Will 12; Resist insubstantial; 1/1 hp; MBA - +5 vs. Reflex; 5 psychic
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
*If you attack any of the drones, please roll a saving throw for them to see if they resist the attack. It can only be used once.

Yimayngurr - 22/27 hp
Eithal - 29/35 hp

D79 - used power

Initiative:

Bad guys - 16
Good guys < - you're up

init (1d20+5=16)[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
The light sources are torches on the map, 5 square illumination.[/sblock]

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock=r1g]Didn't D55 already use its encounter power?

As Grigo's blast is heading towards the creature it also disappears from sight, then in the blink of an eye reappears in the same spot seemingly unharmed.

[sblock=OOC]
D55 uses encounter power Incorporeal Form - save (1d20=20) negates the attack

So D55 is in the same position.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Oh, that's true....shoot. I'll update the map...Eithal....how did you move 9 squares? Your movement is only 6 right? You were at K30. Please let me know.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Eithal's Location]I don't know how I got confused, but I intended to move Eithal to M28. I'm not blaming this on the map format, but I do want to take this opportunity to say that I'm not too happy with it. I keep having to refresh it while trying to write my posts. Between checking the map and typing the post, only to go back and find the map minimized again is tediously annoying. Please don't read any venom into this. I'm really not angry, just being frank. I'm sure there are others that like it, and if I have to, I can put up with it :).[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=map]
I'm actually not aware of how to embed the map in the post like others do. Do they upload to an external site and then link to that? The uploading it is the only way I knew how. If you have suggestions I'm all ears. [/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I think Fragsie's revelation helps things work fine for me. Don't know how hard it will bbe to retcon Eithal's illegal movement, so I'm OK with whatever you decide. Let's just keep the game moving.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads